Thread: Japan, What Games Should I Get!!!!

Default Japan, What Games Should I Get!!!!

Yo wazzup, going to japan tommorow, cant wait and was just wondering what are some kick ass games there that arent here in the USA, would like some suggestions , be even coolor if u got links to the games info thanks all!!!!

if you dont have your xbox modded dont bother...xbox does not play imports

The Xbox scene in japan is not like any other game console. For a change we are actually seeing stuff at the same time and even sometimes before the people in japan get to play them. Three cheers for a U.S. based company Anyways, the only games I can even think of that are coming out in japan before the U.S. are True Fantasy and N.U.D.E. but I don't believe either of those are out.

hahahah kraft sick joke LMAO

I'm not seeing a joke made by Kraft.....

basically you cant read......... "French tanks have 14 gears. 13 of them are reverse, and one is drive, just in case they get shot from behind."

That would be in his sig....thats why I didnt see that as a joke that he just made. (Also, I've already heard it.)

Whats N.U.D.E?
    Hidden Content
    Props for the sweet sig to xbocks.

This game where you like raise this robot/girl thing, and give commands and such with your xbox communicator.

Originally posted by xboxman_1
    This game where you like raise this robot/girl thing, and give commands and such with your xbox communicator.
    Ok...how will this be fun?
    Hidden Content
    Props for the sweet sig to xbocks.

Not sure...it has sweet graphics, you should check it out...I'm not looking forward to it though.

It will be fun for the same reason Hey You Pickachu for N64 and Seaman for the DC were fun. I think it is more of the novelty of the program though. Kinda fun to see a progressive AI in action. That and how often do people who spend all day in front of an xbox get to converse with cute girls?

Unless you are quite fluent with japanese I'm not sure you will want to pick this one up... I'm not sure about the language learning capabilities of NUDE, but I'm guessing it is programmed to learn japanese language.

Well, as of now (and 3 months ago), I am questioning NUDE's appearance on the US Xbox. I know TFLO will come out in the US sometime within the next century, but I heard NUDE was a Japan exclusive.
    Green = Good
    Red = Sucks
    I own all of the following games
    Halo, Crimson Sea, MechAssault, Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Morrowind, Blinx, Dead or Alive 3, NFL Fever 2002, NFL Fever 2003, Rallisport Challenge, Jet Set Radio Future, Max Payne, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Whacked!, Splinter Cell, Capcom vs. SNK 2: EO, Phantasy Star Online (preorder)
    NightCaster, Blood Wake, Fuzion Frenzy, Hitman 2, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Dave Mirra BMX 2, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee, Totaled!
    Wish List: (Until Summer)
    Panzer Dragoon Orta, Dead or Alive: XTreme Beach Volleyball, Sea Dogs 2, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Return to Castle Wolfenstien, Midtown Madness 3, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero

Hidden Content Former Xbox Live Beta Tester.

Thread Information