Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield

Default Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield

All I have to say is, this games amazigness surpasses and sets the new level for FPS awesomeness. Until you have played the PC demo you have no idea. This is what I thought the Rainbow Six games shoulda been like int he first place, great graphics and amazing gameplay! Check it out!
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Thats what ive been hearing, where do i download the demo. thanx

I will provide a link.
    Here comes the pain train! WOO! WOOO!
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

I just hope the xbox version doesn't stray too far (graphically and framerate-wise) from the PC version. I haven't played the demo yet (been having computer probs), but have seen recent movies of the game from GS and the effects are awesome (ragdoll physics!!!!!!) This game may dominate Live until Halo 2 comes out, and when I get my computer fixed it will dominate my PC next month

Does anybody know when the Xbox version of Raven Shield is coming out?

Originally posted by xboxgamer142
    Does anybody know when the Xbox version of Raven Shield is coming out?
    According to EBGames, it ships 9/29/03. Take that for what it's worth.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Originally posted by SkoalMint
    According to EBGames, it ships 9/29/03. Take that for what it's worth.
    Yes, but Game Informer mag. says it shipps in March for Xbox...I hope it's March, cause I need a new Rainbow Six.

sorry, but it was pushed back until the end of September :/

That does blow.
    Not only is my opinion biased, it's better.

After playing XBL, i cant really enjoy online PC games with the lack of voice chat. It just seems empty...

So i didnt bother to D/L the demo yet. Although i was tempted last night.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

I tottally know what you mean JJax. I have both Unreal Tournament 2003 and Unreal Championship and I must agree that Unreal Tournament 2003 is a better game overall but I still find my self playing Unreal Championship all the time instead of UT2003. There is just something about XBL, maybe it's majesty?

However, I do highly suggest you download the demo, just to give it a shot. It will also prove as a "sneak peek" at what it could be on xbox.

Lets see some screenshots!
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Here ya go.
    Actually, this site would be better.

bust a nut

i thought that game would be coming out much sooner than sept.
    o well

I have been wanting this game since I heard it was availble. I am going to pick it up right away.

Is this game coming out to all consoles?
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Originally posted by shrew king
    Is this game coming out to all consoles?
    I am pretty sure GCN, PS2, and XBOX but I am not sure. Luckily, XBOX has the online support

sounds cool.. when does it come out?

btw, i thought this was an xbox exclusive?

WOW!! you can actually see your gun in this one according to those screen shots
    I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize...

Kill a man, they call you murderer
    Kill many, they call you conqueror
    Kill them all, they call you GOD

Originally posted by Xbox Owner
    sounds cool.. when does it come out?

btw, i thought this was an xbox exclusive?
    It is already out on the PC.

Renegade of funk

I'm pretty excited about this game. I love the R6 series. XBL? Damn that's sweet. I can't for this to come out, along with Halo2. That's some killer gaming right there.

Thread Information