Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XBOX Nation 1 yr FREE Subscription

Default XBOX Nation 1 yr FREE Subscription

LINK

It is probably the discless version, but free is free.

Default Re: XBOX Nation 1 yr FREE Subscription

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    LINK

thanks dude, i just signed up it.
    XBOX MSSC
    Hidden Content
    I'm back...for now...

MSSC you old dog where you been? Good to see you back and I hear you have been seen on XBL some too. Well I signed up for this too I wonder if we will really get it?
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Originally posted by Brevity
    MSSC you old dog where you been? Good to see you back and I hear you have been seen on XBL some too. Well I signed up for this too I wonder if we will really get it?
    Sup brev? I've been busy with the kids and working a helluva lot of overtime at the office. Things have been crazy over at my place, but I’ve found if I give the kids Tylenol around dinner time they'll be ready for sleep around 8:00. Giving me some time for XBL.
    XBOX MSSC
    Hidden Content
    I'm back...for now...

I have a feeling there not going to be delivered to our house, but emailed to is. Because it said "do want to receive_________ magazine in high-tech format"??

There goes my subscription. Us Canadians are left out again

Default Re: XBOX Nation 1 yr FREE Subscription

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    LINK

it came with a disc? i never remember XBN coming with a disc. i bought 2 issues and they didnt have discs

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

great find hugh....

and btw...xbn doesn't come with disc.

Originally posted by DZNUTZ
    great find hugh....

and btw...xbn doesn't come with disc.
    heh i had to make alot of crap up to get this mag. man they asked me all these questions SHEESH just give me the mags.

Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
    heh i had to make alot of crap up to get this mag. man they asked me all these questions SHEESH just give me the mags.
    DIDO
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Official Hitman of XBA Hitman101's Avatar

Oh, man thx dude. and it was a good thing that I had an auto form filling program.
    Last edited by Hitman101; 03-06-2003 at 04:04 PM.
    Hidden Content

THE HITMAN IS BACK !!!! Yet again !!!

Frostberg

I already used the website so all my personal info was already there. Plus I didnt have any questions to answer.

Renegade of funk

Originally posted by Frostberg-XBA
    I already used the website so all my personal info was already there. Plus I didnt have any questions to answer.
    So this is a legit site right? I was wondering....

Originally posted by Reclaimer
    So this is a legit site right? I was wondering....
    I heard it was legit from many people. I signed up but I got a question. When my suscription ends, do I gotta ask to stop recieving them or do they automatically stop?

Frostberg

It's legit. I just have never seen a good mag there, usually just free business magazines. I think I got Computer Shopper or something from there too. Usually after the year they will send a renew notice, but you caqn trash it because you arent obligated to renew it.

Renegade of funk

Originally posted by Frostberg-XBA
    It's legit. I just have never seen a good mag there, usually just free business magazines. I think I got Computer Shopper or something from there too. Usually after the year they will send a renew notice, but you caqn trash it because you arent obligated to renew it.
    Thank you for the info, I was curious, I was looking at the site, and I had my apprehensions about giving them my information. I was thinking...hmm..spam for the rest of my life. I'll play it safe and give them my alter-ego information.

Originally posted by Reclaimer
    Thank you for the info, I was curious, I was looking at the site, and I had my apprehensions about giving them my information. I was thinking...hmm..spam for the rest of my life. I'll play it safe and give them my alter-ego information.
    Shame they didn't have an 'additional text' field, reclaimer. Would have loved to see you add in "I'm in the military. I have been trained to use weapons; lots of them. By the way, I hate spam... a lot... grrr..."

Renegade of funk

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
    Shame they didn't have an 'additional text' field, reclaimer. Would have loved to see you add in "I'm in the military. I have been trained to use weapons; lots of them. By the way, I hate spam... a lot... grrr..."
    Lol, I wanted to do that seriously. Especially when they want my phone number. I was thinking... Call me to solicit me something, and I'll break your legs. I just gave them my old disconnected cell phone number. It's good to have a "throw away number" memorized for such these occasions. I gave them the fax machine number to the Chinese delivery restaraunt down the street too. There's no reason for them to fax me something, or even call me for any legit reason. I just gave them enough information to satisfy the webform. I even used the address to my apartment I stay at after work. All my "stupid" mail get's sent there, where it get's shoveled straight to the garbage can once a week (now I have a reason to sort through it). All my real mail and business stuff get's sent to my wife's place.

I think that after your year ends, I read they will continue to send it to you, which means you will be billed.

Great tip Hugh. Hopefully this works just as well as the recent free subscription to EGM that some of us too advantage of.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Thread Information