Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What baseball game should i get?

Default What baseball game should i get?

I know tHis years games r going to rock but i only want to get like two? Inside pitch is mine because of online play and music. But what other game should i buy. it is down to either WS2K3 OR mvp2003? wHICH ONE IS BETTER?

I don't know..

I was just gonna get WSB 2k3 .. but I read about all the new stuff they added to MVP Baseball... I know it's EA.. but I'm gonna rent it and give it a chance..

I don't have very high hopes for Inside Pitch.... Not after Fever and Inside drive... Seems all they have are good graphics and arcade style play... I'm more into simulation.

Just say no to EA .

Gamerscore Whore

I'm going with WSB2k3 but I will have to check out the new EA baseball game. I doubt i'll like it because Triple Play was just horrible!!! Definitely a rental for me before buying it.

I'm a big fan of the new batter/pitcher interface from EA. Inside Pitch won't include a franchise mode which is what will stop me from getting that. High Heat is far worse than last year, since even the PC version people have been *****ing about. 2k3 is going to be basically an update of last year with very few new features. So in conclusion:

Inside pitch for live! play
    MVP for new gameplay
    WSB for the same old thing

Exclamation

WSB 2k3 is the correct choice. EA has tried and looks to have failed, again. No hope for EA's baseball titles unless they realize midgets & freaks of nature don't play pro baseball - Oh, and the fact that Sega and other titles are catching up to EA in respect to the baseball games... Sega continues with solid efforts. Although, Sega did pull a simular EA move by just improving on what was already a solid title, but the changes are significant enough to purchase WSB 2k3. Next year for all baseball titles should prove interesting. It may be the last year for programmers atttempting to develop for the PS2 and will begin a few things for the release of the PS3. Not to mention the added pressure to all companies to match the progression Sega is having with all sports titles. Year after year, Sega is inching closer to EA's dominance in NFL, NBA, & MLB. I think next year, WSB 2k4 will pull a move to copy some of the other titles features into WSB. Such as ripping your own music, pitcher/batter interface likened to what EA did this year, a few others.

[COLOR=orangered]This Year, World Series Baseball 2K3 is the game to get!
    50/50
    http://swishahouse.com/

Official wigger of XBA ImmortalTech's Avatar

u shouls buy ea sports one

i've been trying to sort this one out as well.

i've heard big things about WSB, but i'm going to have to go on a blockbuster spree to figure it out i think

Default no brainer

most definatley the mvp baseball because its made by ea the best sports company in video games.

Gamerscore Whore

They may be the best video game sports company out there. That I will agree with. BUT, they sure as hell can't make a baseball game. Thats been proven with the Triple Play series. Just horrible. WSB 2k3 all the way. Inside Pitch for Live.

WSB DONT EVEN THINK OF BUYING ANYTHING ELSE

sorry about the big and caps

CARDINALS RULE

i think u should get mvp.....the original world series never really made me happy so i think mvp is the way to go

Mvp

Well based on the relpies earlier this week i went out and bought WS. I like it a lot. It works out well because my friend has MVP. I have played both games a lot. If you are looking to buy a new game i would get WS. It is a little more realistic and challenging. But both of them are still very good games.

Just bought WSB2k3 it is awesome i caught a homerun going out of the stadium on my second game this game is truly the best one of them all

Cool INSIDE PITCH

SAY NO TO EA!

Send a message that XBOX gamers want LIVE games! I love baseball but how boring is playing baseball by yourself? That is why you should buy Inside Pitch, which is a LIVE game!!!

Gamerscore Whore

If considering Inside Pitch, think before you buy. Remember its an MS Sports title and so far MS has no clue how to make a good sports title.

i have tried all of them and wsb2k3 is the best of the bunch, but if you want to have fun with your friends then try mlb slugfest. me and my friends has a blast playing against each other.

mvp

Don't Knock The Hustle

Right now, I'm kinda addicted to MVP 2003..

Ofcourse I rented it, but it's still been in deep rotation in the BOX...

for me, the pitcher/batter interface is the shizznizzle...

now, I just wish I would have liked NHL 2003 more...but NO IT SUCKED
    I have alot of games!

Thread Information