Thread: Tons of KOTOR screen

Default Tons of KOTOR screen

I am to lazy to do this one to. Just go here.

http://www.gamespydaily.com/news/scr...ts.asp?id=4836
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

This sucks. All of these games that I want. Yet I have to wait.

Oh, and quit being lazy.

this is probably da only Star Wars game I have ever looked forward to in my whole life.
    Shoot, da only SW game I ever bought was "Star Wars Arcade" for da launch of the 32X Sega Genesis add on back winter of 94, or was dat 95!

Either way im waiting for dis one, but im not holding my breath knowing it will get another delay or two like everything else.

Here are some nice ones:

Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Official Hitman of XBA Hitman101's Avatar

Originally posted by shrew king
    Here are some nice ones:

Man, those pics look cool. This game is # 1 on my Hit list.
    Hidden Content

THE HITMAN IS BACK !!!! Yet again !!!

Thanks for puting the pics in, and wow ya they have really cleaned this game up since that peice of s4!t clip on the OXM demo disc.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

This is going to be a good game, most likely, but I still think Galaxies will be better. I can't wait until Galaxies comes out. I wonder if it will have an offline mode. I kind of doubt it.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

That is one sweet looking (visualy) game. Lets hope it plays as good as it looks, and actually releases ontime.

Galaxies has a monthly fee correct? Well I think that this game would sell more because it's like a star wars morrowind (so is galaxies) But I have to say that the fee might turn some ppl away.

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    This is going to be a good game, most likely, but I still think Galaxies will be better. I can't wait until Galaxies comes out. I wonder if it will have an offline mode. I kind of doubt it.
    You can't really compare them... they're two completely different game genres. Sure both are rpg's..but Galaxies is a MMORPG whereas KOTOR is single player. I think you know enough about rpgs to realize the blatantly obvious differences between both titles.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information