Thread: If Sony...

drops the price of X-box i wonder if that could lead to a X-box price drop or maybe a deal on some games or something. i dont think it'll happen but i would like to see it happen. what do you guys think

Thumbs up Time to pack it in

Well given that Nintendo plans to launch Gamecube for a hundred less, it might put just enough pressure on Microsoft to either lower the price or add pack-ins such as an additional controller or the DVD remote. maybe they might offer (through pre-orders) all the above plus a free game or something. that would be a good idea because then Microsoft could get an idea as to what the demand will be for X-Box and thus increase or decrease production accordingly.

either way price competition only stands to benefit us - the consumers so I say "Bring it on!".

I'm hoping that Microsoft will lower the price and delay the Xbox by 1 day..so it will launch on my birthday...but I dont really care.
    En dépit de toute ma fureur je suis encore juste un singe noir emprisonné dans un camp.

if anything move the release date up a day not back

Originally posted by Spades
    if sony drops the price of X-box i wonder if that could lead to a X-box price drop
    hE He

Thread Information