Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XBOX Lite Concepts??

Default XBOX Lite Concepts??

Some interesting concepts of the XBOX Lite, unfortunatlly the smaller case is a problem for the heeat generated, according to the article.

I guess only time will tell.
    Last edited by Highlite23; 03-30-2003 at 06:58 PM.

Official Hitman of XBA Hitman101's Avatar

Default Re: XBOX Lite Concepts??

Originally posted by highlite23-XBA
    Some interesting concepts of the XBOX Lite, unfortunatlly the smaller case is a problem for the heeat generated, according to the article.

I guess only time will tell.
    Holy Sh..... those look pretty cool.
    Hidden Content

THE HITMAN IS BACK !!!! Yet again !!!

Highlite, is that from the latest issue of OXM?

That looks f*ckin sweet! (The on ein the middle..) looks a lot like DC IMO, but sweeter..

now wtf is up with the farthest one? I don't want a purple console.

The one closest looks cool.. but kind of like a PC?

meh.. this kind of sucks because umm.. now i can't get one. lol.

Official Hitman of XBA Hitman101's Avatar

I would love to have the one to the lower right with the CD feed that the others have.
    Hidden Content

THE HITMAN IS BACK !!!! Yet again !!!

bust a nut

wow, thats is so small. dunno if i would pick it up. the 1st one looks like a ps2, the middle, ps1 and dc, the 3rd, lamecube.

can u play live on those little babys?

Hmm..
    PS2, Dreamcast and Gamecube. Who came up with these drawings?

xbAWOL

Originally posted by irule23
    wow, thats is so small. dunno if i would pick it up. the 1st one looks like a ps2, the middle, ps1 and dc, the 3rd, lamecube.

can u play live on those little babys?
    why wouldnt they make it live compatible??

i highly doubt they would take that way. i can see the dc and gamecube in two of those, but the third one does not remind me of a ps2......

Originally posted by Stifler
    Highlite, is that from the latest issue of OXM?
    Yes it is Stifler.

Thanks Highlite.

I haven't picked up OXM in months, but this latest issue looks great and has some good reviews in it.

The Trash Man

I don't know. None of those are 'Official'. OXM just likes to create hype over nothing. I would love to see that one that is white be the real version though... because that is awesome. As for the 'cubed' box on the top right... its not actually purple... they just did that for lighting... kind of how Dark Blue looks Black and so on...
    *~The XBA Trash Man~*

**Taking The Trash Out**

Wondering Around

i like the one on the bottom right corner with the cd lid that flips up... looks organized somehow.

bust a nut

yea, me too sahnnon, but if u look at that little tiny thing that is holding the cd opener top. it seems to me that it will break easily. i hope they come up with something better than that

I was reading this artical in OXM. I like the flip top just cuz it would bring back memories of that little white box that sucked me into a hopless addiction we seem to call gaming And that I stupidy sold cuz I was a fool

Ne ways maybe I am talking stupid here but does the Xbox have a heat sink and if not could one be put on it to avoid overheating

Originally posted by Xbox Owner
    That looks f*ckin sweet! (The on ein the middle..) looks a lot like DC IMO, but sweeter..
    Was about to post the exact thing
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

I really hope they don't go vertical... the only CD players I've had that were vertical scratched the crap out of anything that went in. I don't even trust our PS2 to play anything vertically.

Let's keep the Xbox flat!!!

Personally, If they kept the current design but shrunk it down a bit and added a front loading drive to replace the trey, It would be cool.

All pretty cool looking. I think I would stick with the current Xbox since none of those would fit into a home entertainment center properly. The closest would be the one that looks like a DC except you would have to have it on top and that could be hard to access. I hate slot loading drives because they scratch your discs too easily.

If I had to choose I think I would go with the little cube one. Make it out of metal and not plastic and you have a tight little box that would not resemble the GC.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

The Frew-its of the Devil

Talking

I would love a top loading system. Both my last Xbox and my last PS2 (which were ironically, my first) tray broke... it's what prevented me from playing games on them. My PS1 and Dreamcast are still going strong, yet those two pieces of shiet (not the system, the tray) aren't anywhere to be seen. Of course I replaced both systems, but I bet had they top loading readers, instead of trays, I'd still have the original systems. TOP LOADING ALL THE WAY BABY!!! (even my Saturn lasted longer than my first PS2 and Xbox).
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

Jimmie, one question, What the heck are you doing to all your trays?!
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Thread Information