Kinda odd they did not make this game for XBox? I had to buy PS2 version.

I was not sure if I wanted to buy this game, because no CAW really does blow, but figured the Aki Engine would get my moneys worth in replay. I gotta admit it is kinda sweet playing a grappler with that engine again. The 1 thing that swayed me to buy it was battle royal mode. We used to love that mode for some reason on WM 2000, No Mercy's played way to slow so never did on that game.

Only beefs I got with the game is no CAW, and when you unlock characters, only the player who unlocked them can use them. So basically I'll have to beat it 2 times with different names for my buds to use the hidden dudes. But it is PS2, and my codebreaker should fix that soon really as soon as the codes are out for it.

I figure it will be a fun game, and probably part 2 will be much better, seems like they left out CAW on purpose to me, so they can make a killing on part 2. It is a real bummer aki is not making games for Box right now, the engine itself can be worth it. This game plays much better than all the other next gen grapplers.

I figure once my buddies get the controller and we start scrapping, we can kinda forget that it's not real wrestlers and enjoy the gameplay itself. It's getting awsome reviews as well so people must be enjoying it as well, but still everyone is like damn why did they leave out CAW?

Un-fortunately for xbox owners can't reccomend it at all, but for you Cube owners and PS2 owners, I'd say if you loved No Mercy and WM 2000, at least give it a rent and give it a go. There is no way gameplay wise you will be disappointed. It's by far the best grappler for next gen systems, minus all the extra's though, and thats what it will boil down to for you. Myself, I can forgive the mistake of no CAW for now, and enjoy it until part 2 arrives, but if part 2 has no CAW no way in hell would I buy it. The coolest thing about it I have found so far is what it's like playing a great grappler again, it runs super smooth, every person who's played it gives it that much, and it's a damn shame it's the only grappler out people can say that about.