Thread: A Us Price Drop Already?

Default A Us Price Drop Already?

the xbox is selling for 144.95 on overstock.com!!!!
    here is the link:http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....PROD_ID=411969
    Hidden Content

While Your Guns Are Raisin'-Mine Is Blazin'(RIP DZNUTZ)

It's been refurbished and it doesn't include the JSRF/Sega GT deal, I don't think there will be price drops til after E3

The only way there's going to be a us price drop is if sony drops there price. Will sony drop the price, you will have to wait for E3 to find out.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

i honestly hate these price drops b/c I bought my xbxo at $450.... and its beginning to feel liek I got jipped.Its not like the prices just dropped slowly and steadily. Theyve fallen a lot and relatively quick

Originally posted by wweomaniac
    i honestly hate these price drops b/c I bought my xbxo at $450.... and its beginning to feel liek I got jipped.Its not like the prices just dropped slowly and steadily. Theyve fallen a lot and relatively quick
    $450? I payed $570 CAD....but it's the same as anything, what more can you expect? Just look at how much the PC you are typing on has (or will) lowered in value.

Gamerscore Whore

Mark my words, in May I will be buying a second xbox because the price will be $149.99. (NEW). My old one is going to my son because I dont think it's going to hold up much longer for XBL.

As for getting jipped, every system before this has cut the price in half over time. So why not the next gen of consoles? I dont mind at all, cause like I said I'll just get a new one at the great new low price.

Someone posted an article here awhile ago from Sony (I think) talking about how they hadn't really planned on a price cut this year.

Don't know if it's true, and couldn't find the post, but if one doesn't do it, the other probably won't either.

How much is an xbox in canadian dough now?
    RIP Dave

Originally posted by CrazyCougar-XBA
    Mark my words, in May I will be buying a second xbox because the price will be $149.99. (NEW). My old one is going to my son because I dont think it's going to hold up much longer for XBL.

As for getting jipped, every system before this has cut the price in half over time. So why not the next gen of consoles? I dont mind at all, cause like I said I'll just get a new one at the great new low price.
    I hope there's a price cut on the XBox, then I will work on talking my friend into getting XBox.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

I see that everyone is talking about this E3. Just to refresh my memory can someone tell me when is E3. I know it's in May but I can't remember the Dates. Thanks.

you shouldnt be upset over the price drops if you've paid more a year ago.....think about it, if you didnt buy it a year ago, and waited till now when the price is low, imagine all the fun you would have missed out on....is that worth saving $100 or so? id say no.....

Talking

In the UK the offical price of the XBox has drop to £129:99
    http://www.xbox.com/uk/hardware/001/
    I think the Sega Pack now cost £149:99 (with JSRF & Sega GT)
    The price of the Playstation 2 is still £169:99 & the offical Game Cube price is the same as the XBox in the UK.
    Nothing in life is free, even free Speech comes at a cost.
    We have to hear words we may not like, statements we do not agree with or/& do not wish to hear.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

I think there will be a price drop this year. Once one console does it, all of the others follow. I expect the PS2 and Xbox to drop to $150 and Gamecube to drop to $120-$130. If the price does drop, then I think I'm gonna buy me another Xbox.
    Wu-tang Clan ain't nuthin ta f*ck wit!

I say that Microsoft should send us games/money for the difference in how much we paid, opposed to the new prices.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

Originally posted by Serg_w
    I see that everyone is talking about this E3. Just to refresh my memory can someone tell me when is E3. I know it's in May but I can't remember the Dates. Thanks.
    E3, Electronic Entertainment Expo, is a huge convention (second only to Tokyo Game Show) where companies show off their hardware, software, accesories, or whatever has to do with Electronic Entertainment.

Chancellor Of Dark Enemy # 1 Stunner's Avatar

i bought mine for 350....u guys bought urs 450 in american??

Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
    How much is an xbox in canadian dough now?
    Halo/Amped bundle is $380 something CDN with tax

Default Price drop

if you didnt buy it a year ago, and waited till now when the price is low, imagine all the fun you would have missed out on....is that worth saving $100 or so? id say no.....

Hmmm I am sure that people who buy this year will have as just as much fun if not more than the early adopters. Lets see buy Xbox a year or so later save 100 dollars or so buy some of the best games that cost a measly 20 dollars now compared to $50 back in the day. Woah hey! Not only are they having fun but they managed to save enough money to buy another system compared to the early adopters.
    Hidden Content

"Banned twice (We could make it three times if you like )and threatened with legal action....no one can keep the Felon out" UPDATED: Make that four times!

Thread Information