Thread: Brute Force Online

Default Brute Force Online

since Brute Force isn't gonna be online, than why the delay? It has been delayed once or twice and I thought it was so they could make it live. Now I find out it isn't even going to be live? Anyone with any info on why they delayed it please tell me.

Oh and also tell me if its going to be system-link cuz I can at least play that online.

Default Re: Brute Force Online

Originally posted by bretman1234
    since Brute Force isn't gonna be online, than why the delay? It has been delayed once or twice and I thought it was so they could make it live. Now I find out it isn't even going to be live? Anyone with any info on why they delayed it please tell me.

Oh and also tell me if its going to be system-link cuz I can at least play that online.
    it has system link

I know they are making it Online in the sameway that SC is. With only DL content.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

It's really too bad for this one. It really looks like it could compete with Halo... but with no Live! it's gonna be limited.

Los Angeles Int'l Airport lax_defense's Avatar

yes, it has no live, but it will probably be playable on XBC and gamespy connect

Originally posted by beekster101
    It's really too bad for this one. It really looks like it could compete with Halo... but with no Live! it's gonna be limited.
    Odd, Halo wasn't live.

Don't count a game out based only on whether or not it's live enabled. I'm pretty sure this title is gonna give my live account a little rest.
    RIP Dave

Los Angeles Int'l Airport lax_defense's Avatar

yeah, definitely mine too. I'll spend a good month or 2 on evreything in BF, then go back to live for RTCW, while every so often playing BF on Connect or tunnel for this

Can't wait

i can't see why they dont announce a plan to make this a live expansion game liek moto gp.
    What's up?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Why they didn't make Brute Force, a SQUADE BASED SHOOTER not on XBox Live is beyond me. I'm still buying it, though. My brother preordered it from Gamestop. They are running a special in which they give a free two disc set of Halo, Halo 2, and Brute Force content plus a ton of game demos and many other extras.

I hate to say it, but, the movies on Brute Force made the Halo 2 teaser trailor look horrible. Brute Force is seriously going to rock!!!!

Originally posted by lax_defense
    yeah, definitely mine too. I'll spend a good month or 2 on evreything in BF, then go back to live for RTCW, while every so often playing BF on Connect or tunnel for this
    i dont see what the big fuss about RTCW is...it came out on PC ages ago, and was awesome, but it hasnt improved over that version, no matter what anyone says. Like Ghost Recon, the graphics are worse and the number of people that can play online is less. I remember playing with 32 on my PC on GR...that kicked ass...xbox, you should make it to where 32 or even 64(Battlefield 1942) can play in one game!

RTCW will have seven new levels.

Thread Information