Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hypotheticals....

1. Doom 3 in a heart beat.....that game is going to be amazing graphically....i might have a hard time playing it at first because i'll be too busy looking around at everything

2.XBL guy....like someone else said, it might still look decent cel shaded, but no XBL=not cool.

ChickenSHHHH, Fosho & now Kortiz's Avatar

Van....im sorry, but that is an unfair comparison. Maybe if you sized Fable and Doom3? It would be closer to a fair comparison....as far as HYPE goes.

Brute Force has high hopes.....YES IT DOES, but Doom 3 is like Zelda......YOU JUST DONT PASS THAT GAME UP!!!!!!

Doom3 definitely, then i would bug my grandparents for Brute Force.

Sit down and Shut up!!!!! CharlieHustle's Avatar

I would go with Doom 3 becasue i bought live for a reason.

As far as Halo 2 is concerned, I would Stand up and say "Get your hand outta my pocket!!"shoot anyone in the head first, and then toss the gun to the other one and hopefully, the muzzel goes right through the other one's throat.

How about this hypo question: What is EA says "We know we were c@cksuckers to sony in the past, but from now on we will now support live!!" Would you actually consider their madden franchise next year, or stay with MS or sega sports?? Or use that one bullet on them?

Default lol

I would buy niether, I would take the $55 dollars, pay my phone bill, then rent a game.

Thats just me though.
    Hidden Content

"Banned twice (We could make it three times if you like )and threatened with legal action....no one can keep the Felon out" UPDATED: Make that four times!

Another one:
    The day of the launch of Xbox2, Microsoft holds a press conference(probably not a correct term, but whatever) announcing that Fisher Price helped in the making of the controllers and the design of the system, just like the Gamecube.

You realize you are Master Chief and you have a shotgun in your hand. What do you do?
    A. Go battle the Flood and the Covenant.
    B. Hope you are dreaming, except for the fact that you are Master Chief with a shotgun.
    C. Show the man who is talking on the stage one of the controllers he is releasing and watch him **** his pants in horror.
    D. Shrug and walk out of the store killing everyone, after all, why do you need to play video games if you are the best video game character ever created?

Doom3, because by the time it's out BF will have ben out for more then 6 months.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

Renegade of funk

Brute Force. Why, because I dig the squad co-op games. Me and my band of mercenary friends have been playing the crap out of Conflict Desert Storm. We need another squad game. None of us have Live yet, so Doom3 wouldn't really matter if it having live was a basis for opinion. Which brings me to the next scenario. I would cap the guy who mentions the cel shading. Then I jump up on the stage and melee the second guy, Master Chief style, for good measure.

Doom III simply because I had so much fun playing Doom on the PC.

And BTW VAN as a Canadian I find it offensive that you say that $55 is $427 CDN.

I am very proud to be Canadian. Our beer, hockey, shovelling snow in July and just for your information Sir, $55 USD equals $431 CDN.

I used to go to the states more and it was a lot of fun pulling up to a drive thru window at a bank and handing them $100 CDN. They look at it and told me they don't take $$ used in board games. I told them it's a Canadian $100 bill. They said the guy on the bill looks nothing like Wayne Gretzky. I told them that wasn't funny that the guy on the bill invented ice scrapers for car windshields. They came back 5 minutes later and handed me a dime.

The answer is forty-two frog11983's Avatar

Doom III in an instant, I'm not really turned on by brute force. I think that Doom III is going to scare the crap out of me... i'm such a wuss
    The glove compartment isn't accurately named.

DOOM III

No doubt...

I have the E3 3 level Demo, and its simply amazing...

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

bust a nut

Originally posted by Reclaimer
    Brute Force. Why, because I dig the squad co-op games. Me and my band of mercenary friends have been playing the crap out of Conflict Desert Storm. We need another squad game.
    Ghost Recon

1. Brute Force, like Reclaimer, I have been really into squad based games, Ghost Recon to be exact. I like that you have to work together in order to get the job done, although Live would have been awesome, I think Brute Force will deliver some awesome gameplay, and with those amazing graphics we have all seen this game could be huge.

2. The guy who made it cel-shaded would 'get the bullet'. Of course not literally shot but that is the guy who I'd despise more of the two, cel-shading is cool, but it would just plain suck in a game like Halo, and with the awesome visuals they have been showing/promising it'd be a shame for them to go to waste.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

1. DOOM III

2. Neither, for the moment

3. I would shoot the controller guy, then go back and take care of the two halo guys for trying to ruin me

Originally posted by Viper87227
    1. DOOM III

2. Neither, for the moment

3. I would shoot the controller guy, then go back and take care of the two halo guys for trying to destroy me

Thread Information