Thread: Got Souls calibur 2! ask me anything you want!

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

Default Got Souls calibur 2! ask me anything you want!

yup i played it for awhile, and finally saved enough to chip my xbox and get it.......only 45 bucks for both the chip and game! also got a N64 emulator, so im playing ocarina of time and smash brothers! this is great!
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

Default Re: Got Souls calibur 2! ask me anything you want!

Originally posted by TheCovenant
    yup i played it for awhile, and finally saved enough to chip my xbox and get it.......only 45 bucks for both the chip and game! also got a N64 emulator, so im playing ocarina of time and smash brothers! this is great!
    Um, you're going to mod your xbox and buy a new one for Live, right? You never told me about this.

Default Re: Re: Got Souls calibur 2! ask me anything you want!

Originally posted by SPARTAN VI

Um, you're going to mod your xbox and buy a new one for Live, right? You never told me about this.
    thats old news...the new mods can be turned off so where it will operate on its original bios...cove...did you do the modification yourself? what mod is it....matrix, X-ecuter 2?

Yo! Hows Spawn? Is he a good pick? Let us in the INFO!! How's the game Overall? Fill Me in!

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Already have a chance to play Soul Calibur 2 version console ? Describe your best about it !!!
    Back into the world of gaming.

Kickass what are the major differences between it and the first SC?

How did you get both the mod and game for less than the game alone would cost?
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Alien

he got kinda quiet after saying that he played it...with a modded box..that plays nintendo games

Friend Request + No Message = Instant Decline

|360| Xbox 360 Elite - Resident Evil 5 Edition
    |PC| Asus - eeePC-1015PN[TEMP]
    |WP7| HTC - TITAN
    Achievements at home, on the move, and on the go.

wow! sweet, i didn't even know it came out yet.

Did you get spawn yet?
    What's up?

spawn is a default charecter you dont have to beat the game to get him.....hes ok i still kilik
    I have 5 games: Halo, Silent Hill 2, Metal Gear Solid 2, MechAssault, and Unreal Championship....

Originally posted by Playa128
    spawn is a default charecter you dont have to beat the game to get him.....hes ok i still kilik
    xbox moded to playa?

Xba's Official Hierarch TheCovenant's Avatar

okay im back! sorry about that my internet is f'd up, but i spend a lot of time on SCII.

Okay major differeces between soul I and II.

One word. Mitsurugi.

He is WAY diiferent. I cant do ANY of his old combos. This may seem harsh but there is a plus. He's ( i dont know why) faster. Thats right, faster. He has combos that go, for-freakin-ever!

Another thing thats cool, is definatly spawn. Spawn can do air combos. Yes thats right, air combos. The longest one I can do is a mesely 4 hits, but it took me the whole friggin week to do it, so screw you guys, im proud of it. He has a lot of moves where he throws his axe up in the air and catches it. Cool thing is that you can punch them while the axe is in the air. So imagine this.

Spawn comes in deep with one of his high jumps, starts swingin' away with his axethen uppercuts you into the air, while letting go of his axe so it flies into the air, on the way down you catch them with soome punches, until they hit the groud, and to finish it off flashy, you catch the axe behind you and take the final swing.

Thats a sweet ass combo. I cant do it on command, butif you give me enough time in training mode, I can do it.

Walls. If you didnt like walls in DOA3, you wont like em' here, they cause extra damage.

Lemme see, necrid is probably the cheapest character. He has a unblockable fireball that comes out of the ground, wherever you're standing. UNBELIEVABLY cheap!

In simple terms=

Necrid:Soul calibur2
    .:Cable:marvel vs capcom 2.

(sorry, im studying for my SAT's)
    Last edited by TheCovenant; 04-24-2003 at 12:14 AM.
    Don't RTFM me! I already RTFMed, okay!

name 200 characters in the game!!

Thread Information