Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green Xbox Confirmed for Europe..

Wink Green Xbox Confirmed for Europe..

Microsoft has today announced that it will release a limited edition translucent green Xbox console in Europe on May 2. The console will ship with two matching translucent green controllers, and will retail for around 230 euros or £150.

"The 'Xbox-green' is instantly recognizable and by making the Xbox this translucent green we have, we believe, created a console that anyone would be proud to show off in the home," said Michel Cassius, European director of Xbox platform. "It is a 'must-have' for Xbox fans across Europe who are keen to show their commitment to the future of gaming and who want something a little bit different."

The exact number of translucent green consoles that will be made available in Europe has not been confirmed at this time, nor has a North American release for the limited edition pack. We'll bring you more information on this story as it becomes available.

It look's kind of cool
    Last edited by Xbox Owner; 04-22-2003 at 01:27 PM.

omg so stupid i love that xbox!!! man you shouldnt have posted this
    Hidden Content
    Games I Own : JSRF , SEGA GT 2002, Splinter Cell , Dead to Rights, Amped, Mech Assault

I dont feel that bad since its a S-Type controller What Id give for the box itself tough....
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

i hate europe. they get all the good stuff. first they got those like 2 free xbox games from MS. and they are getting Yager and the US isnt. and now theyre getting this xbox.

bust a nut

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    i hate europe. they get all the good stuff. first they got those like 2 free xbox games from MS. and they are getting Yager and the US isnt. and now theyre getting this xbox.

thats it!!!

im starting an i hate europe club!

who wants to join?!?!

btw, it would be sweet if it was in blue or clear

Japan had a translucent Xbox too. Wth MS, your an American company yet you're releasing all the cool stuff in Europe and Japan? That's not cool :\

Wondering Around

doesnt that blow. I would love to pick up a new "green" xbox. I personally think it would be a huge hit over here in north america. But i guess microsoft thinks we are unworthy because sales are so good here.

WTF? Microsoft, giving love to the Euros??

Nah it's not true, it's a figment of your imagination

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Definately cool, but, after much thought, how often would I look at my XBox versus playing it?

Well, YES, it is cool, and I would want one, but I would rather have MS use these little "Gimicks" to grow the user base, ya know!

I think that xbox looks sweet. But i still like mine

Official Hitman of XBA Hitman101's Avatar

The reason for all of this attention is because Europe is key in Microsofts quest to boost Xbox sales world wide.
    Hidden Content

THE HITMAN IS BACK !!!! Yet again !!!

hmm.....a limited xbox made with the debugging kits case.....KICKASS! although, i thought the derby stallions(clear blue) sega saturn was kick ass and still do but, i wish i hadnt payed so much for it. so i prob wont get this even if it gets a domestic release.

I think that a cool looking silver colour would be great. Has anyone here seen any pics of Xbox Lite yet?

i want a platinum xbox!

Why not just strip your xbox down to the case and buy some tape and do a custom paint job yourself? Personaly id prefer that over a clear green case.

That is damn ugly...

ok buddy stop postin pics..havent you had your funning making us all feel bad already
    Hidden Content
    Games I Own : JSRF , SEGA GT 2002, Splinter Cell , Dead to Rights, Amped, Mech Assault

Originally posted by Xbox Owner

Originally posted by FiftyCent
    ok buddy stop postin pics..havent you had your funning making us all feel bad already

ummmmm....no, Xbox Owner if you have more pics put them on i wanna see more...

Thread Information