Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Voices from beyond the grave..........on your XBOX?

Sad Voices from beyond the grave..........on your XBOX?

Have any of you ever heard the spooky voices coming from the background on the xbox main configuration screen???. The first time I turned on the xbox I noticed the background sound, and I thought, cool! and just when I was about to put a disc on the tray I heard this kind of weird robotic voice on the background!!! it scared the s$%# out of me!!, I then waited to see if it happen again but it did not! until.......a couple of days ago I was about to turn of the machine and BINGO! I heard it again. The next time you find yourself on the config. screen pay close attention to the sound, and try to figure out what IT! says, THIS IS NO JOKE I SWEAR.

bust a nut

Default Re: Voices from beyond the grave..........on your XBOX?

Originally posted by Von Sturmgeist
    Have any of you ever heard the spooky voices coming from the background on the xbox main configuration screen???. The first time I turned on the xbox I noticed the background sound, and I thought, cool! and just when I was about to put a disc on the tray I heard this kind of weird robotic voice on the background!!! it scared the s$%# out of me!!, I then waited to see if it happen again but it did not! until.......a couple of days ago I was about to turn of the machine and BINGO! I heard it again. The next time you find yourself on the config. screen pay close attention to the sound, and try to figure out what IT! says, THIS IS NO JOKE I SWEAR.
    sounds like u still have some 420 in ya from 4/20

No, he speaks the truth. It actually is kinda scary...and I dont do drugs. I prefer to call them what OXM did - the "Super Creepy Satanic Rumblings."

yeah, he's telling the truth

I have heard of this happening, but it has never actully happend to me. I never pay to much attention to the sound on the configuration screen, but I will now, and see if it happens.
    Hidden Content

Thanks bretman1234 for the sig
    Hidden Content

Mine has that sound too. The trick is not turning it too loud. It says "I own your soul".

I own your soul eh.... this coming from Microsoft? Never ... hehe... Im going to check this out.. I remember OXM talking about the satanic rumblings. .but I though there were just joking

I have to admit, I've heard that weird robotic voice a few times. Can't really tell what it says, but it's there, you just have to be there at the right time to hear it.

actually the longer you have the xbox dashboard on the more you will hear those interesting sounds.

Alien

ive heard the voices too..... one night i was in my room and i was madddd tired....so it's like 2 in the morning and i had the surround on.........and alll of a sudden i wake up and i start hearin these voices....i has thinking to my self "what **** was that?!" but after a while you get used to it.............now im trying to find out what exactlly he says....but it's hard to make out

Friend Request + No Message = Instant Decline

|360| Xbox 360 Elite - Resident Evil 5 Edition
    |PC| Asus - eeePC-1015PN[TEMP]
    |WP7| HTC - TITAN
    Achievements at home, on the move, and on the go.

bust a nut

Originally posted by Chupacabra
    ive heard the voices too..... one night i was in my room and i was madddd tired....so it's like 2 in the morning and i had the surround on.........and alll of a sudden i wake up and i start hearin these voices....i has thinking to my self "what **** was that?!" but after a while you get used to it.............now im trying to find out what exactlly he says....but it's hard to make out
    its saying "Give No Fear 23 your games"

ive heard, it never got my scarred but yeah i never understood what it said.

its true.....its true....its all true

hehe just tried it and 1stt ehre was a voice i couldnt make out, then there was like schreeching then vioces twice more, some more screeching, the a voice that sounded like it said fight for your life. They were all at like 5 minute intervals. Pretty freaky... the Microsoft Monsters are after me

i've heard these things too, strange sounds, haven't had it on for that long tho so next time i'm on i'm gonna try listening in

Yeah, I've heard 'em too. It sounds like a robotic female saying some thing, just not sure what, and some screeching and winding noises too.

I think he says " One of these days I'm going to cut into little pieces".
    We were somewhere around Barstow when the drugs started taking affect.

This would make a great contest question... What does the freaky robot voice say on your xbox dashboard?

I've noticed this also. I'm talking to an Xbox representitave... they have no idea what it is... or do they??

Scarry stuff .......

Originally posted by tennyson
    I have to admit, I've heard that weird robotic voice a few times. Can't really tell what it says, but it's there, you just have to be there at the right time to hear it.
    Yeah, its just a jabbering robotic noise. Leave your Xbox on at the dashboard and turn the volume up, you'll be able to hear the voice just jabbering in the ambience.

Thread Information