Thread: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder Screens..

Thumbs up Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder Screens..

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/...reenindex.html

looks good so far, i was hoping they made the gfx a lil better but oh well

Member on the run

XBA already has the exact same ones on the main page.

bust a nut

i cant wait to play in the jungle. it'll be impossible to find enemies.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Damn...I was hoping they would up the graphics with this one. Hopefully they will be better by the time it's realeased. Atleast have it in 480p. The current Ghost Recon is a little fuzzy even on my HDTV...which kinda goes against the purpose of having one. But, it's still fun. I may end up passing on this one and go with Rainbow Six: Raven Shield instead.

Also, one of my biggest peaves with Ghost Recon is that you can't see your gun like a true first person shooter. I think this helps to see what type of gun you're carrying so you can switch between them better. Yes, I realize that there is a little icon on the bottom right of your screen showing which one you have, but, I still prefer seeing the gun.

Member on the run

And here I'm thinking like I'll be spoiled by Ghost with not seeing the gun on the screen!

Those pics look pretty good in my opinion. Sure I wish the graphics were hyped but oh well. I just hope it doesnt give disc errors as much as the first one

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by rudedogX
    And here I'm thinking like I'll be spoiled by Ghost with not seeing the gun on the screen!
    You prefer the gun not being there? I mean, don't get me wrong, but, it just doesn't quite feel like a true first person shooter because of it. That's what pumped me up so much about Rainbow Six: Raven Shield...it is displayed as being a true FPS. I can't wait!!! I'm more pumped up about Raven Shield that I am of RTCW...though, I'll get that one, too

Wink

I like not being able to see the gun on the screen, its a distraction, and more for those fragfest types of games. If there was a gun on the screen, it would block out part of your view, possibly the part that a bullet is coming from Neway, i cant wait til Island Thunder comes out, its gona be awsome (also waitin for Wolfenstien)
    And you shall shed tears of scarlet...

Thread Information