Thread: 42 new XBA members yesterday?

Take It As It Comes TegSkywalker's Avatar

Default 42 new XBA members yesterday?

Today I went through the members area of these boards and counted 42 new XBA members who signed up on April 27th!

I don't know if that is high or low for a day, but this site seems to be growing and growing!

I wonder what the occasion was.

Edit: I noticed TeamXbox only had 19 new members on that day. Good job XBA members for spreading the word!
    Last edited by TegSkywalker; 04-27-2003 at 11:26 PM.
    Current Xbox Live Games: Counter-Strike, Project Gotham Racing 2, Splinter Cell: PT.

xbAWOL

i know this is great news for XBA. yesterday, i was on the main forum page, saw the latest member, went to offtopic forum, no new posts since my last post there, went back to main forum to get to general discussion, and there was a new member! people signed up like crazy yesterday!

Hopefully we can keep some of them interested in hanging around and posting in the forums. Bumping stats is wonderful, but actually keeping people here would be better.

I just signed up last week, and thus far i love these forums, plenty of info and opinions, just what i need after a long day at Uni!
    "Hes got 24 hours its more than most of us get - all most of us get is mind that bus - what bus - splat!"

i would assume its got something to do with the give-aways they're throwing, i would guess thats probably the whole point behind it, getting more people

Official Avs Fan of XBA kornavs19's Avatar

No, the giveaways were celebrating the unveiling of XBA Verson 3.0....

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Hey...that's good news. I can tell everyone that i'm not hanging around the forums mostly of the time but still somewhere in XBA. I don't know if it will affect the bandwith, XBa getting more slow and slow these days. :o
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by Arrakis44
    I just signed up last week, and thus far i love these forums, plenty of info and opinions, just what i need after a long day at Uni!

Indeed it is. After a hard day of work there is nothing like kicking back and reading/posting about gamings hottest topic. It is also great community here. Everyone is always happy and its fun to just joke around with people after spending 8 hours with humerless workaholics.

I am game for new members, as long as there just as laid back and fun loving as all the other members. It bugs me when people come here and start crap, and I also get annoying when people show up, post twice, and then never again. Its more fun to get to know people and make friends (unless you end up friends with Blinx )

BTW welcome to XBA

Take It As It Comes TegSkywalker's Avatar

oh btw... 65 new members on April 28th!

Current Xbox Live Games: Counter-Strike, Project Gotham Racing 2, Splinter Cell: PT.

Thread Information