Thread: Show to game crossovers: too much like celebrity marriages?

Default Show to game crossovers: too much like celebrity marriages?

With talk of an Alias title, bobpriestess gets excited...and nervous. All other show to game crossovers that come to mind have crashed and burned , and I never cared until it involved one of the shows I liked.

However, if this will be a success (as it NEEDS to be, especially for the sake of the x-box's lack of truly outstanding titles), it could pave the road for other quality crossovers.
    Imagine it; "CSI: X-Box only".

Barring shows like 'Gilmore Girls', this could lead to a glorious new revolution in gaming! I say this becuase it was apparently Acclaim that bought the rights to 'Alias', and hence raise the chances of a quality game...here's hoping.

So, to the world, any thoughts?

the greatest games based on tv shows were release on the NES:
    Family Feud, Double Dare, Remote Control, etc....

we need more games on the xbox based on game shows..id love to see a Super Market Sweep game

Wink Barring GAMESHOWS as well: They're games by nature.

Granted this is true, I was refering to those notorious titles like Beavis and Butthead, Although I agree, more crossovers would be nice if done correctly. I am currently trying to compile info on this new title. Check out the official Acclaim site for more straightup facts.

Beavis and Butthead Virtual Stupidity ruled!!

huh huh huh....you said Virtual....
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Thread Information