Thread: Halo 2 Storyline Ideas..

Default Halo 2 Storyline Ideas..

I am going to make some story lines up that could be interesting..then other people can do it if you'd like.

K..

Well..you start out at Earth I'm guessing? Well..you save Earth, defeating the covenant, killing most, and chasing the rest out. MC gets a ride back into the new space station place, and they find alien signals over some radiar or something. They chase it and find a new level, and it's not covenant, nor the flood, this is where the new characters come in. MC and the marines can't defeat these guys...so something drastic happens. MC has to retreat, he can't kill all of them because his marines are now all dead. He goes back up to the space station..and the new captian keys guy and a bunch of other people have to think. Finally, they come up with an idea to make more MC's (forget what they're called..even though I have the book right next to me ) like there was in teh book. MC and 50 other super humans go down and defeat the other species, while the other things from the other species leave..and you go home, back to earth, and have a huge celebration with Earth people, you remove your helment and are now known as a hero.

I think it's a good idea, but it could end the series.

Anyway..whatca think?

Official Avs Fan of XBA kornavs19's Avatar

I actually think maybe well fight the covenant or the flood and theyll have better weopons but then well meet another race in the middle part and have to ally with the covenant and or the flood..

Originally posted by lmpbzktnkorn23
    I actually think maybe well fight the covenant or the flood and theyll have better weopons but then well meet another race in the middle part and have to ally with the covenant and or the flood..
    Another race? That would be killer!

And I like your idea somewhat xb owner, but I wouldn't want to see this series ever end.
    |\| | C |<

Ahhahahahha, this totally reminded me of this thread!

Official Avs Fan of XBA kornavs19's Avatar

Buwahahahahaaaaa..I just read that whole thread..That guy is an idiot..Just reading his writing got me mad...I could barely understand his story..On the back of the HALO 2 box its goanna say story line written by: so and so.aka:sheng.. I would die...

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

My ideal would be that after the Master Chief saves the Earth from Covenant and Flood invasions that he blasts off to the planet Guiness Draught and have a drink fest and get wasted!

Thread Information