Thread: Burnout 2 for Xbox has a giant glitch!!! Please read

Angry Burnout 2 for Xbox has a giant glitch!!! Please read

I bought the game yesterday. It has the option of listening to your own soundtrack stored on the hard drive. The problem is it only plays one song. Even if I change the number of the song the same song repeats. Anybody who has this game please let me know if you have the same problems. If i change to track 22 or ANY track it only plays the same song when it's supposed to switch.

That's a FREAKIN' DRAG!!! This can't be!I hope it's only a problem on your system.Can you play your soundtracks on any other game?

Originally posted by knightofpain
    That's a FREAKIN' DRAG!!! This can't be!I hope it's only a problem on your system.Can you play your soundtracks on any other game?
    Yes I can. I tried it on Rallisport and Conflict desert storm. It works fine on those games.

NO WAY!!! Maybe it's a bum disc.Anyone else have this game yet?How's the game play otherwise? Graphics?

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

hopefully its just an isolated problem...or at least get it fixed by the time the price drops, which is when i will be getting it.

strange how they would let such an easily spottable problem get out like this. 20 bucks says its just you.
    |\| | C |<

that is strange, but just remember they can always fix this over live if it is really a glitch and this game is supposed to be live enabled for downloads

ooo, that sucks yo. hopefully it's just your disk or somethin as I"m lookin to pick it up off ebay today

peace

That is a problem...

This is what i did to fix the problem...I made a soundtrack, ie. rock tunes. I put the songs in that soundtrack that I like to listen to while playing the game. Then when you select that soundtrack, the game will play each song in order. It worked for me and I have been creating enormous crashes while listening to my own tunes.

Try it, like I said it worked for me.

Take care

I haven't tried putting music on the game yet, actually I just turn the music off all together. BTW this game is VERY fun, definitely recommend at least a rent.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Hey, i am searching it today at my local Ebgames but they say they don't have it yet, maybe in the next week or late.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by Nuklhed
    That is a problem...

This is what i did to fix the problem...I made a soundtrack, ie. rock tunes. I put the songs in that soundtrack that I like to listen to while playing the game. Then when you select that soundtrack, the game will play each song in order. It worked for me and I have been creating enormous crashes while listening to my own tunes.

Take care
    I'll try that. Thanks. By the way, I have all my song's in a big group. It's called My Music. Do you mean I have to create another ??? I don't quite understand. I'll experiment with it for the time being until I hear back from you. It doesn't give the name IE. My music. Only the number of the song but the same song plays on each Number even though the numbers correspond with other songs.

That sucks .. Hopefully just ur disk lol ...
    I Own: Halo, Amped, JSRF, SegaGT02, Mech Assault, THPS4 ...

I had the same problem in Apex and 4x4 Evo2. They just pcik a song and play it over and opver and over again

Originally posted by Viper87227
    I had the same problem in Apex and 4x4 Evo2. They just pcik a song and play it over and opver and over again
    You know there is an option on some games to just pick one song to play over and over, like on Test Drive Offroad.

Originally posted by Nuklhed
    That is a problem...

Take care
    Yup works for me. thats how your supposed to do it, im thinking this guy is making a drama scene over a HUGE glitch like the car falls off the map or somthing... but no somthin this small... stop your ~ITCHING.

Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
    Yup works for me. thats how your supposed to do it, im thinking this guy is making a drama scene over a HUGE glitch like the car falls off the map or somthing... but no somthin this small... stop your ~ITCHING.
    Some people will spend hours trying to figure it out. Don't post if you don't like the topic. Yes, it worked. Putting your songs in different genre soundtracks does the trick. They should tell you that.

Originally posted by Dream Theater

Some people will spend hours trying to figure it out. Don't post if you don't like the topic. Yes, it worked. Putting your songs in different genre soundtracks does the trick. They should tell you that.
    i already knew that! . i found out that out in conflict and project gotham.

Default custom soundtrack on burnout2

I had a similar problem. I noticed that it would always begin with the first song of the selected playlist. Usually, I would finish the race before song two would come up. I set my Xbox to play in random order. Then, whenever I started playing, I'd get a random song. The only way I can think for you to force a certain song to play, would be to create a new playlist with that song first (or a playlist with only one song). Hope it helps. Not the perfect scenario, I know, but at least it is a work-around.

Thread Information