Thread: Brute Force still coming 5-27?

Question Brute Force still coming 5-27?

I'm reading mixed reviews about this and am not as excited about it as I was. I'm still gonna get it though cause I'm jonesin' for a good co-op game (Wolfenstien co-op just ****ed me off).

Anybody hear anything on the release date. EB and Gamestop still say 5-27. I wouldn't be surprised if it delayed AGAIN though.

Member on the run

This was one game that I wanted to check out at E3 with true crimes, but I didn't get to either of them because I didn't want to wait to try it, so I just kept moving on. I watched the game play for quite a while on both accounts and both games looked well worth it. I think Chaotic played this one though...

I'm 99.9% sure it won't get delayed again. I remember reading an interview of the devs a months or two ago saying they were in the polishing stages of the game and it was nearly done. I really can't wait for this title to be in my Xbox in a few weeks, and don't see the reason why some people are hatin' this game (besides it being delayed, which is really all for the better). I mean the devs got help from the Bungie devs for crying out loud, do people expect that type of quality developing to be crap? They'll be the ones missing out I guess. Anyways yea the co-op in Wolfenstein is very 'meh', but on Live multiplayer is so very fun

Thumbs up 5-27 0r 5-28

May 27 or May 28 but i dont if it will be delayed again. Might but i dont know. Cant wait for it. So we got about a week left to wait.

i cant wait

have a good day anyway

As far as I know it's still shipping on time.

Since it's not XBL co-op compatible I wont be sweatin to get it on Day 1.

I still gotta get Enter The Matrix!:o

Official Avs Fan of XBA kornavs19's Avatar

I doubt it would get delayed again..Its to close to shipping date at this point..I dont think they would, would they?
    I heard shipped 27th in stores 28th

Why was I disapointed with this game? Becuase off the bat it was suppose to have full Xbox Live support, System Link, Co-Op and offline multiplayer. Before the delay they only had plans to incorporate single box multiplayer. Then with the delay they added in System link and I believe downloadable content. I mean, that was the reason everyone was wanting to get this game wasn't it? For the Xbox Live squad based gameplay? Well, seeing as that isn't a part of it anymore, my expectations for this game have dropped and never risen since. I expect it will have some nice visuals and maybe a decent single player, but nothing more.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

It's coming and won't delayed... you will get what you have wait all nights.
    Back into the world of gaming.

May 29th I'm going to EB and getting this and enter the matrix!

Not to burst anyones bubble, but this game looks like it is going to be all hype. Got to play it for a bit at e3 and I was not overly impressed by any features it offered. A halo killer it isn't.

Unfortunately I have to say the same thing about Enter the Matrix. After playing it for a bit, all I am going to do is rent it to beat it so I can pick up the plot. After that I am never playing it again.

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
    Not to burst anyones bubble, but this game looks like it is going to be all hype. Got to play it for a bit at e3 and I was not overly impressed by any features it offered. A halo killer it isn't.

Unfortunately I have to say the same thing about Enter the Matrix. After playing it for a bit, all I am going to do is rent it to beat it so I can pick up the plot. After that I am never playing it again.
    heh... funny i have the same thoughts about both games.

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    Why was I disapointed with this game? Becuase off the bat it was suppose to have full Xbox Live support, System Link, Co-Op and offline multiplayer. Before the delay they only had plans to incorporate single box multiplayer. Then with the delay they added in System link and I believe downloadable content. I mean, that was the reason everyone was wanting to get this game wasn't it? For the Xbox Live squad based gameplay? Well, seeing as that isn't a part of it anymore, my expectations for this game have dropped and never risen since. I expect it will have some nice visuals and maybe a decent single player, but nothing more.
    they never said it was going to be playable over Live, anything about that was only rumors. They have consistently stated there will not be online support above downloadable content.

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA

I had the same feeling after playing it for a short while, I bought it though. Once you get past the first level of Enter the Matrix you are hooked. At first the game seems simple and rather shallow but once you start playing it you are hooked. Kraft, I think when you rent it you will understand what I am talking about. There is a good chance you will end up buying Enter The Matrix.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Default Re: Brute Force still coming 5-27?

Originally posted by blewis
    I'm reading mixed reviews about this and am not as excited about it as I was. I'm still gonna get it though cause I'm jonesin' for a good co-op game (Wolfenstien co-op just ****ed me off).

Anybody hear anything on the release date. EB and Gamestop still say 5-27. I wouldn't be surprised if it delayed AGAIN though.
    Mixed reviews? Link me to one of these reviews please.

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

Link to thread.
    Kraft, you may want to check out this thread about Enter The Matrix as well. The game is a hit.

Originally posted by Gortholomew

they never said it was going to be playable over Live, anything about that was only rumors. They have consistently stated there will not be online support above downloadable content.
    Exactly. Merimac, I dunno where you heard all those things, but whoever was saying that 2 u really had no clue wtf they were talking to you about. Brute Force was originally slated for single xbox only coop (and vs) multiplayer. With the delay, they've added system link and downloadable content. Worth the wait if you ask me since we can play on Xbconnect, although like the rest of you I would have preferred some full fledged XBL support.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Apparently Brute Force got a 9.4 from the Official Xbox MAgazine (Australia). I can only go by what I've read on other forums so if anyone has confirmation/insight of this please share.

THE REAL BOSS

I also played this game at E3 and thought it was pretty cool with awesome graphics but i agree with kraft that the features it offers aren't anything we haven't seen before and without the LIVE support this game may not be that great
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

DON'T BE LIKE HER! Batman_wanna_be's Avatar

Man I hope Brute Force comes out on 5-27 i think it will be pretty cool

Thread Information