Thread: Local Halo Tournaments

Default Local Halo Tournaments

Ive read about alot of people participating in local halo tournaments and I was wondering how you can find information about Local Halo tournaments. Any info on how u found about your local halo tournament would be helpful.

http://www.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/site/2

Find a chapter in your area and gets to talking

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

thanks for the help. There is a group of fans nearby me, but they don't do like any tournaments. Anyway, I tried to become a member of bungies website, and it says "yo, your anonymous, thats no good here." whats with thta?

Originally posted by bretman1234
    thanks for the help. There is a group of fans nearby me, but they don't do like any tournaments. Anyway, I tried to become a member of bungies website, and it says "yo, your anonymous, thats no good here." whats with thta?
    You have to register an account. Just like you have to register to post here.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

I did register an account! but it still says that anonymous thing when I try to edit my settings

I did register an account! but it still says that anonymous thing when I try to edit my settings
    Got me doo..

I never registered with them and junk. Maybe they send an e-mail to you and you have to click the URL to activate your account.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Official Avs Fan of XBA kornavs19's Avatar

Wow, thats crazy, one guy lives only a few blocks away from me...
    I actually think its the same kid who used to be on an older Xbox website that used to be around that i was a mod. at, he actually goes to the jr. high of my district and im in the high school..I think thats him.,..

DON'T BE LIKE HER! Batman_wanna_be's Avatar

anybody that lives in the Springfield Missouri that whats to start a halo touranment relpy to this

Hey dude, if your still have'n problems, try logging in. I just went to check on chapters in my area, the closest is like 150 miles, and I signed up, got that same message, and logged in, and every thing was good.

alright thanks it works now

lmao i signed up for a chapter and i dont even own a copy of Halo. But i DID steal this kids copy in my ESPANOL CLASSE'!!!!!

HAHAHAHAAHA

Thread Information