Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tk421

Slider1981

Default Tk421

Jason, jeremy, or anyone. Please delete TK421's Azurik Review, he does nothing but put the great game down and according to his posts on here he doesnt even have an Xbox, theres no need in destroying the Review section with ignorance. I know i display ignorance sometimes, but when i put down a review i'm serious about it.

Slider1981

And how much did that cost you. I would think u would save your money since you are getting a PS2 and Xbox.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Hey, TK421....that was a pretty pathetic review of Azurik that you made. Did you read the ratings section and what ratings mean? A "1" means that the game is absolutely useless and not even fit to be a beverage coaster. Do you really feel that way about Azurik?

You compared it to Nintendo's Mario games. Dude, did you try considering getting passed the first level? I am already on the third level and this game just gets better and better and better! I kicks the crap out of any Zelda game, but, I will admit, that it is still not quite as good as my initial feelings were about Halo.

You said that you don't fight much in Azurik...well, I call BS on that one, buddy. You obviously shoved this game in, played it for a few hours, didn't know what the hell to do or something. There are sections where there are so many enemies around that it is next to impossible to get passed! I have a strong feeling that you didn't even give the game a chance, therefore, all you do is go in the review section and taint a very good game.

At first, I remember I was in awww with Azurik...then, I started losing interest a little bit...but, I kept playing because things started peicing together...the game is intense and gets better and better and better...Give it another shot. I recommend anyone to buy this game is they liked the Zelda series...I think it crushed them.

I consider Azurik an Action/Adventure game. Great title

Originally posted by Tk421
    I stand by what I said about the game. I hated it.
    How long did you actually have it? I think I noticed you say that you rented an XBox and four games. Just out of curiosity, how long did you truly play Azurik and what other games did you rent?

TK421...In my opinion, Azurik is one of those games that you can play only by yourself. Know what I mean? I would absolutely hate that game if I had someone in the room with me because it's one of those games that you truly need to concentrate with.

About PGR, I think the multi-player is okay...but, I hate split screen gaming...fortunately, the XBox has the LAN option...this will come in handy when not only playing multi-player with PGR, but, also on Co-op while playing Halo

I have a 36" Toshiba and a 27" Sharpe (I get the Toshiba )

TK421...actually, if you play longer, it actually does have some RPG elements in it...but, I wouldn't classify it as a full blown RPG, of course. Even that article doesn't claim it is an RPG...it calls it an Action Adventure game with RPG elements in it. After playing this game for 8 hours or so, I have to agree with that...that's a perfect description of the game. Thanks for the article

May I chime in here? Thanks.

As much as I deplore "reviews" such as the one posted by TK421 (I mean really...making fun of the characters hairdo? sheesh.) I think you all should realize that just because you enjoy a game, does not guarantee that others will. TK disliked the game. End of story. He paid good money to rent the title, and if he became bored with it and formed an early opinion after only a short period of playing time, thats fine.

If TK had posted that he thought the Harry Potter movie sucked ass, would you all say things like; "Dude! Are you f*cking crazy!? Did you only watch the first half? You should go watch it again, just to be sure. What other movies have you seen?"

Probably not, because that's just plain ridiculous. There is no point in arguing over an individuals like or dislike of a particular game. I'm sure there may actually exist someone who found Kabuki Warriors to be quite entertaining. Does that make him wrong? Of course not. It simply means his gaming tastes differ from yours.

EVERY game ever developed has had fans and haters. It's a fact of the gaming life. The developers know when they make a game that not everyone will enjoy it, just as film producers realize when they are shooting their latest motion picture.

The one thing I don't understand is why on earth people would want to post a reply in response to an individuals review of a game that differs from their own. TK posted that he hated the game. Do you really think bombarding him with replies like "You're a freakin' dumb ass!" is going to change his mind? Come on, people. Let's try to be a little more on the mature side, eh?

Slider1981

TK.

I was just going under the influence that u had not even played the game, but i will give u credit. And i was wondering how much you paid to rent the xbox and 4 games, and how many days did u rent it for.

Everyone a self proclaimed expert. F**k you all!
    So much for asking for a bit of maturity.

Tk, perhaps if you re-read my post, you would see that I was defending your views...you nitwit.

Van...I completely agree. Though, I will have to admit that it bugs the hell out of me when people make reviews of games and dislike it because they don't like a specific genre. If that is the case, why in the hell would people play a game that is not in one of their favorable genres in the first place? This is generally speaking, not a slam on TK421.

The main reason this is not a slam on TK421 is because he was led to believe that Azurik was an RPG when it's not. And, that developed a little contention towards the game. Quite understandable, I'm glad he rented it first.

Slider1981

TK, that sounds kinda cheap for 3 days. and i thought you rented four games?

Yeah but you had to get your stab at me in there too. To rent an Xbox for 3 days with 2 games cost 30 bucks.
    OMG, tell me you're joking fella.

I wrote out a 5 paragraph dissertation defending your right to voice your opinions of a game, and you pick out the ONE sentence where I picked at you for ridiculing the hairstyle of a game hero?

You, sir, have issues.

TK421...come on, dude...we need the exact price, including the tax info hehe...jk

Slider1981

Everywhere i've seen it available for rent it was $30 a day. So how much did it cost if you add in the other 2 games that u left out before.

Slider1981

Also where did u rent it from. just curious

BTW your work in photoshop is not too bad.
    What are you referring to exactly? I have pics all over the place.

Van...If you look at your picture, did you notice that you have a perfect upside-down white triangle on your forehead? Tell me you are not a homo...lol...jk hehe

Originally posted by Maximus
    Van...If you look at your picture, did you notice that you have a perfect upside-down white triangle on your forehead? Tell me you are not a homo...lol...jk hehe
    Thats glare from the light bud!

So tell me, does an upside-down white triangle really indicate homosexual tendencies? If so, I better clean that pic up a bit.

BTW, do you have any other surefire ways to pick a homo out of a crowd? Obviosuly you've done lotsa research on the topic.

Your website. I like the Mini me pic.
    haha. I like tha one too, but those are almost 2 years old. I'll have to see if I can dig up more recent 'chopped stuff.

Originally posted by VAN
    Thats glare from the light bud!

So tell me, does an upside-down white triangle really indicate homosexual tendencies? If so, I better clean that pic up a bit.

BTW, do you have any other surefire ways to pick a homo out of a crowd? Obviosuly you've done lotsa research on the topic.
    LOL, Dude, I was just kidding I wouldn't have teased you if I didn't think you had a sense of humor, of course.

Actually, I'm married to my beautiful wife (and, yes, she is female and I am male )

But, I will have to repeat myself from earlier that it seriously bugs the hell out of me when people decide to review a game that is not of their favorite genre and judge it accordingly. I think that's pretty lame and can taint a great game, therefore, turning people off that are fans of the genre when they could possibly like it and then miss out. Generally speaking, of course...I'm not bashing TK421 for this at all...he thought Azurik was an RPG when it's not. I believe it has RPG elements to it, but, it's without a doubt a full-fledged Action/Adventure game.

Thread Information