Thread: Oxm #19

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Default Oxm #19

Not much to brag about in regards to the demo disk...but, I will have to say that I was extremely impressed with MotoGP2.

The sound effects have improved dramatically. From the crowd in the stands roaring with excitement as you fly by at nearly 200mph, to the new sounds of your bike, and the sounds of opposing bikes, and the new innovative crashes (the camera goes into a side view shot as it bounces around...it looks bad ass - not that I crash a lot )

I also must say that the graphics have stepped up a notch. Everything looks crisper and cleaner...it still has awesome gameplay, as you would expect. And, one of the other most notable things to mention is that there is actually a decent soundtrack! Believe it or not, there is a lot of guitar playing and even singing! Who would have thought they would have done this?!?!?! (Especially considering you have played the original MotoGP and didn't rip your own soundtrack! The music sucks ass in the original MotoGP!!!)

I just got finished playing...good times...I'll definately end up picking up MotoGP2 when it's on the market

The PSKT is for...

Default Re: Oxm #19

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
    I'll definately end up picking up MotoGP2 when it's on the market
    Well, Max, It's out... so go

The Addict Formerly Known as Hidden Content / PapaSKooT-XBA

Yeah, me and lynx played this at e3... and somehow I scored a better time on my trial than he did, which has never happened before. Usually it involves lynx wiping the track up with me.

We were both playing under a handicap though, as we were in this sitdown booth... and 5 feet away from our screen were the sudeki girl's asses.

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA

We were both playing under a handicap though, as we were in this sitdown booth... and 5 feet away from our screen were the sudeki girl's asses.

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!! Your not COMPLAINING about this, are you??!!!???!!!???

Neway, I'll be picking this game up today. I can't wait. Maybe now I'll finnally be able to beat CrazyCougar online. ..

Yeah Right!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
    Yeah, me and lynx played this at e3... and somehow I scored a better time on my trial than he did, which has never happened before. Usually it involves lynx wiping the track up with me.

Not to screw up Max's thread but I did not think those two girls where that hot. I have seen here and on other forums that ppl really liked them and I have seen some great photos of them up close and I got to say the one in Blue is yuck, she looks old. LOL well thats IMO.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Originally posted by Brevity

Not to screw up Max's thread but I did not think those two girls where that hot. I have seen here and on other forums that ppl really liked them and I have seen some great photos of them up close and I got to say the one in Blue is yuck, she looks old. LOL well thats IMO.
    LoL. Ill get it back on topic. Does the demo give you a preview how of it will be online? Or is it just a course or two to race in?

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Hey, can you give us a the whole details on the latest OXM ?? That's will very appreciate.
    Back into the world of gaming.

bust a nut

Originally posted by Brevity

did u check the thread kraft made in the off-topic forums? cause he posted a picture of what the seduki girl really looked like. shes hot

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by AlBoogy

LoL. Ill get it back on topic. Does the demo give you a preview how of it will be online? Or is it just a course or two to race in?
    Well, the demo actually shows what the game will look like...but, the on-line options were shadowed out for the full version. I was able to race on two different tracks...good times. I think it's worth picking up, in my opinion...I'm a fan of the first one

Thread Information