Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outlaw Volleyball *LIVE*

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default Outlaw Volleyball *LIVE*

Simon & Schuster Interactive, the digital entertainment unit of Viacom, announced the second title in their line of humorous, gameplay driven "Outlaw" games. "Outlaw Volleyball" for the Microsoft XboxTM videogame system will be the first volleyball game for the Xbox LiveTM multiplayer game network which allows gamers to play against one another around the world (Rated: "M" by the ESRB; Shipping: June 2003). Players compete against one another in exotic locations such as a sewer, an all female prison, and many others while spiking the ball down their opponent's throat.

ABOUT "OUTLAW VOLLEYBALL"
    Gamers begin OUTLAW VOLLEYBALL by choosing from one of four game modes:

Tour – Show your volleyball skills on more than 10 off-the-wall courts.

Exhibition – Want a quickie? Get going fast with a quick game.

Tutorials – Learn how to play with yourself with this handy mode. Spiking, diving, and serving are just a few of the skills you'll learn.

Drills – Get toned and ready to compete with fun mini-games such as "Spectator Invaders," "Bump-a-palooza," "Block Party," and many others.

COURT IS IN SESSION
    OUTLAW VOLLEYBALL features 10 courts so real you'll be cleaning the sand from your crotch for days! Some of the exotic locales include:

Tar Beach
    Located on the roof top of a grimy inner city apartment building, this volleyball court is blessed with breathtaking views of absolutely nothing. Fans flock here for the exciting play and to catch a buzz off the rising bus fumes. Remember at Tar Beach peeing off the roof is encouraged.

The Big House
    There's a reason why Santa never visits this joint, because the girls here have been very, very naughty. Welcome to the only volleyball venue where fans are routinely cavity searched before each game. This dank, cold prison is the perfect place for nonstop volleyball action... So, grab a hold of some cell bars and do some serious time at the Big House.

Stinky Falls
    Hold your nose, folks, and welcome to Stinky Falls - the only volleyball court in the world built in an underground sewer. Ah, the lunacy. If the court appears to be moving, that's because it's covered with hundreds of gallons of flowing, chunky, cornriddled refuse. Everyone who's ever played in this putrid venue agrees that this court truly stinks!

Graves End Station
    Welcome to Third Rail Junction! Located just off the D train, this subwayconvenient court is popular with sports fans, trains buffs and vagrants. This is the ideal spot for high-voltage volleyball or just doing some serious tagging. Break out the tokens and catch a game, but whatever you do, don't pee on the third rail.

Jungle Fever
    Step into a rainforest paradise where the competition is tough, the scenery's spectacular and the mosquitoes are the size of SUVs. Mingle with the natives, who are always friendly, even when they're firing poison darts at you. Get ready for some awesome bumping, setting and spiking action... and maybe a nasty case of malaria too.

THE HOTTEST BABES IN ANY SPORTS VIDEOGAME
    OUTLAW VOLLEYBALL has the hottest, most boisterous and rowdy ladies in any sport videogame to date. Check out these arresting ladies:

Summer
    Recently featured in an all nude review at the Foxy Boxy Club, Summer has applied her PHD in Physics to solving that vexing problem of pole burn. When she's not busy taking it off for some horny businessmen, she getting it on the volleyball court. Oh, yes, Summer can really bump, grind, set and spike with the best of 'em.

Harvest
    Raised by whale-saving, granola-eating, unemployed incense salesmen, Harvest is one hot, green-piece of ass! A firm believer in "love, not war," Harvest is one third laid back, one third fun-loving and one third raging *****. Three traits that make this Dead Head rock with Flower Power on the volleyball court! So, in honor of Harvest, lets all hug a tree and give peace a chance.

Lizzy
    Born and raised in the grimy back alleys of London, Lizzy is one tough lady. She's rude, vulgar and lacks any semblance of class... and those are her good qualities. When Lizzy isn't busy piercing some part of her body or waxing herself raw, she's out spiking opponents with a volleyball.

Shawnee
    Circle the wagons boys, cause this Native American beauty is on the war path. Armed with nothing more than grit and determination... and a great set of tomahawks, Shawnee is ready to exact some vicious revenge on the volleyball court.

Donna Maroni
    With high hair and polished finger nails, Donna Maroni may not look like your average volleyballer, but she can throw down with the best of them. From the rough and tumble streets of Queens, New York, Donna talks more trash than the entire department of sanitation.

Chica Chavez
    Hailing from the sun drenched island of Puerto Rico, Chica Chavez likes her food hot and her men even hotter. Her fiery temper sometimes gets in the way of her game, but when she's on, she runs up the score faster than you can get the runs from empanadas!

Natasha
    Runner up in a Dolph Lungren look-a-like contest, Natasha is a tough-as-nails Siberian spiker who is equally adept at volleyball as she is at international espionage. Natasha's philosophy on and off the court is "take no prisoners"...unless there's vodka involved. Natasha always has on a game face, but no one seems to notice thanks to her looming warheads.

Harley
    Just as comfortable on a volleyball court as she is on her hog, Harley is one woman you don't want to mess with. She keeps her hand/eye coordination sharp by tossing back shots of Jack and punching out burly bikers. And when she's not practicing volleyball, she likes to explore her feminine side, by resisting arrest and collecting restraining orders.

OUTLAW VOLLEYBALL also features the most bad-ass, clueless dudes in online sporting such as:

Leon
    A former all-pro who excelled at football, baseball, and beating the snot out of coaches, umpires and fans, Leon has been thrown off of some of the best sports teams in the world. Leon prides himself on being a vicious volleyball player and an all around mean "mo-fo."

El Suave
    Hailing from South of the border, this gorgeous hunk of a man prides himself on being himself. However, when facing an opponent on the volleyball court, El Suave will do whatever it takes to grind and thrust his way to victory.

Ice Trey
    When you think of cutting fat beats and busta-rhyme-rapping-playahs, Ice Trey should not come to mind. Having barely survived the dangerous back alleys of Rodeo Drive, Ice Trey knows what it's like to suffer. After all, his parents actually made him pay his own credit card bills. Ice Trey will tell you his game is off da hizzy fo shizzy! Whatever the hell that means!

Doe Joe
    When he's not flying off on his monthly pilgrimage to Graceland to pay respects to the King, Doe Joe splits his time between crooning at topless Karaoke bars and teaching "Karate For Dummies." No stranger to a volleyball court, Doe Joe is a fierce competitor and general nuisance to the female species.

Country Clem
    Born and raised in the backwoods of Swampass County comes the man who put the "bum" in bumpkin - Country Clem! This unwashed, toothless wonder can not only slam a volleyball, he can turn a can of nibletts corn into 200 proof sour mash.

Killer Miller
    Feared for his mean, nasty demeanor, Killer Miller is actually a pretty nice guy at heart... yeah right! Killer knows his way around a court, having been arrested so many times his bail bondsman is on speed dial. When he's not pursuing his hobby - jury tampering - Killer likes nothing more than reigning down hellacious spikes on his opponents and shanking fellow prisoners that look at him funny.

Nikki Steele
    Aside from sex, drugs and Rock & Roll, Nikki Steele loves nothing more than head banging volleyball. On the court, Nikki plays like he's on stage with his 80's metal band. He's flamboyant, outrageous and loves to scream his own name when having sex!

Scrummy O'Doole
    When he's not setting a volleyball, the legendary soccer hooligan can be seen drinking himself into a coma. Scrummy is an expert spiker, as well as an expert marksman in projectile vomiting.

BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF EACH OTHER
    Just like in OUTLAW GOLF, a key element to keeping your character's sanity is to take it out on someone else. Players can challenge one of the opposing team members to a fight. Winners take their opponent's momentum, gaining power for turbo moves. Similar to other fighting games, controls include punching, kicking and blocking.

FEELING A BIT LIMP?
    Want to be all you can be? Gamers can play through mini-games and drills to improve their player's attributes, improving skills and even team work. By building your character's attributes players can then take their buff character into Xbox Live and kick the crap out of girlie-mans around the world.

HARDCORE GAMEPLAY
    The first real volleyball game for Xbox, OUTLAW VOLLEYBALL brings an arcade feel with dynamic real-world ball physics. In single and two player mode, gamers can be assisted with a computer controlled partner or take total control and play both characters.

Doing the group thing? Gamers can play against up to 4 opponents (2 on each side) and with Xbox Live gamers can play with others from around the world.

STOP PLAYING WITH YOURSELF!
    OUTLAW VOLLEYBALL will be the first volleyball game to be on Xbox Live, allowing gamers to compete against others from around the world.

OUTRAGEOUS COMMENTARY
    Steve Carell who is known for his hilarious reports on "The Daily Show" on Comedy Central, provides the play-by-play commentary in OUTLAW VOLLEYBALL. Mr. Carell can be seen in the forthcoming summer comedy "Bruce Almighty" starring Jim Carrey and Jennifer Aniston. He is also starring in the hit NBC comedy "Watching Ellie."

Source: Xbox User Group Dot Com
    Back into the world of gaming.

I have DOAXBV don't need it.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

Played it at E3 for a bit. Doesn't look as good as DOAXV but then again, that isn't a volleyball game either.

It definately takes some getting used to, as the controls can be a bit difficult if you just jump right in but I think it could end up being a really good game, especially on Live.

The humor in the game is great though, and pretty rauchy as well.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

Originally posted by Knight
    ya, but Outlaw Volleyball has 4 players. Why didn't DOA have 4 players? there is no real reason for it not to.

Originally posted by Gortholomew

ya, but Outlaw Volleyball has 4 players. Why didn't DOA have 4 players? there is no real reason for it not to.
    Have 4player doesn't mean any thing to me because I only have 2 controller(if I had a need for more then 2 I would have got more). Plus I'm not getting a game with redneck chars.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

Have 4player doesn't mean any thing to me because I only have 2 controller(if I had a need for more then 2 I would have got more). Plus I'm not getting a game with redneck chars.
    Who needs four controllers when the game is Live?
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Member on the run

The graphics on this game though looked seriously pathetic. I really hope they up those before the game is released. I didn't play this game much while I was at E3, but the graphics really worried me.

That's kinda like saying "I already have Tetris so I don't need Splinter Cell."

Default Must have

Outlaw Golf is fun. I love it. My grandpa played it at my house and went and bought an XBOX the next day. No kidding.

Id bet OV has better gameplay, but looks worse than DOAXVB. I'm getting it, but then again, I get everything, so that's not saying much.

DOAXVB, oh my..

You got it to look at digital girls..

How do I know that?!?!?! Because that's all the game is worth..

I'm sure Outlaw will be hands down better in gameplay... not to mention it is gonna be LIVE!

Gamerscore Whore

Like Lynx said, DOA wasnt even a volleyball game. It had no sense of a sports game at all to me. I played it for about 30 minutes and just had to turn it off. The graphics were pretty , ladies too, but I wanted to lay volleyball and it just wasnt in the game.

Outlaw I am looking forward to very much! I cant wait as I really enjoyed the golf version.

Originally posted by CrazyCougar-XBA
    Like Lynx said, DOA wasnt even a volleyball game. It had no sense of a sports game at all to me. I played it for about 30 minutes and just had to turn it off. The graphics were pretty , ladies too, but I wanted to lay volleyball and it just wasnt in the game.

Outlaw I am looking forward to very much! I cant wait as I really enjoyed the golf version.
    Unfortunately rude was right. there was nothing good about this game when we played it at e3. The graphics were mediocre, the characters movements were stiff, the physics seemed off and it just didn't play right. As mec observed, whacking a ball out of bounds counts as a point for you somehow...

They have a little bit of time to shine this game up, but that is a whooooole lot of shining.

Plus I'm not getting a game with redneck chars.
    KNight, you a racist or something? j/k I plan on getting this game since I throughly enjoyed Outlaw Golf and still play it to this very day. Live play never hurts as well.

Hopefully this game will have Summer grinding on some unsuspecting female again. :wink:

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA

Unfortunately rude was right. there was nothing good about this game when we played it at e3. The graphics were mediocre, the characters movements were stiff, the physics seemed off and it just didn't play right. As mec observed, whacking a ball out of bounds counts as a point for you somehow...

They have a little bit of time to shine this game up, but that is a whooooole lot of shining.
    Isn't Outlaw Volleyball multi-platform? If so, that would explain the mediocre graphics. I wouldn't be surprised if it was because Outlaw Golf is multi-platform. I haven't play the PS2 or GC version (in fact, I'm not positive it's on PS2...but, I know it is on the GC) so I don't know if they downgraded things for the other consoles.

Either way, I won't be picking up Outlaw Volleyball...I'll definately rent it, though. Outlaw Golf is a fun game for an arcadish golf game with great crude humor.

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

Isn't Outlaw Volleyball multi-platform?
    Nope, Outlaw Vollyball is Xbox Exclusive!!

I'm counting down the days until this baby comes out. This will be one of the top 5 games available for the Xbox. Period.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Zion

Nope, Outlaw Vollyball is Xbox Exclusive!!

I'm counting down the days until this baby comes out. This will be one of the top 5 games available for the Xbox. Period.
    Like I said, I'll definately rent this game...I'm a big fan of Outlaw Golf...the humor is great and the arcadish style to it is definately welcome compared to some serious minded Golf Sims...though, Tiger Woods PGA is absurdly bad ass.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Simon & Schuster Interactive is with the Xbox all the way, sure in any of their titles, there are no logo of "Only on Xbox" but they won't launch on another console other than Xbox. Don't forget The Last Ninja is coming in September.
    Back into the world of gaming.

where are the nude files to add to outlaw volleyball lol

The PSKT is for...

Wow... Wow... Not only did you bump a year old thread, but you bumped it and talked about nude files that dont exist. Even for the vollyball game that you meant to talk about. Wow.

The Addict Formerly Known as Hidden Content / PapaSKooT-XBA

I can't believe you bumped this thread, only to asks for nude files in a video game.
    #1, ever heard of google to look for these things?
    #2, its a video game, again ever heard of google for pictures of real women? ...
    #3, Welcome to XBA

Thread Information