Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top E3 Games (Game Informer)

Fable was definately a better title than GT4. Too bad they couldn't have shown it on the floor because I know that it would have been the talk of the show.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Merimac brings up a good point. I agree that I would have definitely put the innovative gameplay of Fable over the flashy graphics of GT4. But hey, then it's the age old question, which do you value more. Anyway, It's awesome to see such a strong showing of Xbox titles. Makes me proud to own such a great system.

Hidden Content This is some obligatory bold text

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

In my way, i think just because Grand Tourismo have something called "high reputation" already in gaming world. As for Fable, this wonderful RPG is just the beginning so maybe they are not sure it will be on top when it's out. Just wait for what we got.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by Lynxfx-XBA

It is a well known fact that the word 'exclusive' when pertaining to the gaming world does not include the PC. GTA3 and Vice City for example are exclusive to PS2 even though they are out on the PC. Same goes for the titles above.

Calling people retarded won't be tolerated, so please back off a bit.
    Finally someone backs me up on that. Thank you.

bust a nut

Default Re: Re: Top E3 Games (Game Informer)

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich

Anyhow, I just couldn't believe thier logic in putting GT4 infront of Fable. Makes no sense to me. 4 of the games deserve to be recognized, the other 6 really don't deserve to be IMO. Take a guess at which 4 I am talking about.
    lol, maybe they jsut feel bad for sony that they dont have a ps2 game in the top 5 and im sure they know that fable is better than that racing game, plus project gothom racine 2 would be better than that racing game. nebody thought of that? i also thought PGR2 would be in the top 15 list. o well

Thread Information