Thread: Microsoft freakin' SUX!

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

Default Microsoft freakin' SUX!

Why would they spend a zillion dollars hyping the worst fighting game since Time Killers and then drop one of the few games they were backing that had any promise?

AAAARGH!

BTW, I'm talking about Tork. This game looked so good! Yeah Microsoft, release Bruce Lee, release Tao Feng, release Kung Fu Chaos, but shelve the one decent game besides Halo2 you had on the horizon. I wish I had Ed Fries's cell phone number.

Maybe Sega will pick it up, cause they ROCK! Otogi looks so promising.

Yea, there have been a few of those unfortunatly.
    Unseen
    Tork (as you mentioned)
    Malice (yes, I know its still coming out...but was supposed to be Xbox exclusive and a title release on Xbox release....now it's watered down graphics and over a year old...Might as well be dead)

etc...

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I hate platformers...but, that's just me.

I see what you are driving at, and while I am not a fighting game nut I can understand your concern. I hope what they have comming will be good. But NE time I hear those three magic words my heart flutters "Its gonnabeone XBL" (Well I made it just three words even if I had to makeup the middle one.) Like I really hate fighting games but I think I will be all over like Mortal Combat if its XBL.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Default Re: Microsoft freakin' SUX!

Originally posted by StudioAlex
    Why would they spend a zillion dollars hyping the worst fighting game since Time Killers and then drop one of the few games they were backing that had any promise?

AAAARGH!

BTW, I'm talking about Tork. This game looked so good! Yeah Microsoft, release Bruce Lee, release Tao Feng, release Kung Fu Chaos, but shelve the one decent game besides Halo2 you had on the horizon. I wish I had Ed Fries's cell phone number.

Wow, your taste in games is out in extreme left field. Tork? Halo 2 being the only game with promise... Sega an awesome developer?
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

As for Unseen, maybe they realized it sucked. They have definitely had their share of crappy first party games so maybe they are trying to push quality a little more now? If a game sucks I would rather they can it then make the Xbox look bad by releasing it.

Oh and Kung Fu Chaos was a good game IMO, and my friend said Tao Feng kicked ass.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Tao Feng was a good game, best fighting game I have played since Bio Freaks, and I hate Fighting Games. Except Bio Freaks and Tao Feng.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    Tao Feng was a good game, best fighting game I have played since Bio Freaks, and I hate Fighting Games. Except Bio Freaks and Tao Feng.
    wow....and you were ragging on HIM for having bad taste?

Well, I'm not gonna critisize anyone taste in games, but Tao Feng and Kung Fu Chaos are great games.

Default Re: Microsoft freakin' SUX!

Originally posted by StudioAlex

AAAARGH!

har har har, so conpany can be absolutly perfect you know!!! And your saying xbox suxs just because of 4 games thats stupid. What about all the other games?

and you say sega is the best!!! Well, look were they are at...they went outta buisness, some of their games are good.
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

You were waiting for TORK?

Ill shut up now.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Yeah, call me stupid, but wtf was Tork?

Hidden Content This is some obligatory bold text

Default i never liked...

never really liked fighting games...but i dont understand why Microsoft sucks and sega is good just because of Microsoft dropping Tork. i am confused. I heard the worst fighting game was Kabuki Warriors.

answer this: how many good games does xbox have? how many does sega have?

Default Re: i never liked...

Originally posted by kylman49

answer this: how many good games does xbox have? how many does sega have?
    do you know that you are comparing a console to a Developer/Publisher ?

Tork looked good but why let it T ya off. They have plenty of good games coming out . Halo is no comparison to tork in any way. Remember if tork was to be good then blinx should have been great. But it stunk

Default Re: Re: i never liked...

Originally posted by y2kash_14

do you know that you are comparing a console to a Developer/Publisher ?

Thread Information