Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OXM just came!

Default My OfficialXboxMagazine just came but...!

On the disk is NBA Street Vol. 2, Inside Pitch 2003, Gladius, Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis. And there are a bunch of videos like Amped 2, Brute Force, Dungeons & Dragons Heroes, Finding Nemo, Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters, Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter, Outlaw Volleyball. The features are Early Look: BC, Soul Calibur II, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and Top Ten Plays.

The disk has no review of Brute Force!
    Last edited by PaulWall; 05-27-2003 at 11:14 PM.

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Reviews?

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

It definately sounds like a good issue. My problem, though, is that I just received the last OXM in the mail a week ago

Yeah, it is good. I used to get my issues late untill I called up Microsoft and ****ed them off. Now I get mine before they come out. I will post reviews tommorow, too tired, i am going to sleep.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by PaulWall
    Yeah, it is good. I used to get my issues late untill I called up Microsoft and ****ed them off. Now I get mine before they come out. I will post reviews tommorow, too tired, i am going to sleep.
    I thought OXM wasn't directly associated with Microsoft. But, oh well...

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

I thought OXM wasn't directly associated with Microsoft. But, oh well...
    I don't know what their exact relationship is, but as it is OXM then it must be a pretty close one. But I'm curious about how a call to MS would speed up a sub.
    RIP Dave

Member on the run

I'm guessing it's pure coincidence.

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

A very good issue. Hey, you say there are demo of Gladius ? Cool enough to get it. Another info on BC....
    Back into the world of gaming.

I also got this mag yesturday and I was very impressed. They demos were a big help...

Inside pitch - Only sports games ive ever likes are sega...so my opinion of this game was the same before and after the demo.

gladius - this game looked awesome before i played the demo. Upon playing i found it to be a turn based RPG, and i hate those. I was anticipating this game alot, good thing i gfot the demo.

NBA Streel Vol. 2 - I didnt like the 1st and didint thing id like this, and boy was I wrong. the ONLY non-sega sports game I like. Its EA sports which is uhg! but since its in the EA Sports BIG line, i dunno if its made by the same team, but i can assure its not crappy like EA Sports games

jp: Operation Genissis - The most benificial demo of them all. This game got bad reviews and didnt look fun at all, and i thought it would be crap. I got the demo, and I am hooked. I played it for like 2 hours, I am definaly gong to pick this ame up. All i can say is w/o this OXM, id be missing out on a great game

I would post the reviews but I am lazy, and there are not any real shockers. THe games that looked crappy got crappy scores and the games that looked good got good scores. Maybe later I will post the line-up

wut did brute force get? wasn't there supposed to be a review of brute force?

Originally posted by Viper87227
    I also got this mag yesturday and I was very impressed. They demos were a big help...

Inside pitch - Only sports games ive ever likes are sega...so my opinion of this game was the same before and after the demo.

gladius - this game looked awesome before i played the demo. Upon playing i found it to be a turn based RPG, and i hate those. I was anticipating this game alot, good thing i gfot the demo.

NBA Streel Vol. 2 - I didnt like the 1st and didint thing id like this, and boy was I wrong. the ONLY non-sega sports game I like. Its EA sports which is uhg! but since its in the EA Sports BIG line, i dunno if its made by the same team, but i can assure its not crappy like EA Sports games

jp: Operation Genissis - The most benificial demo of them all. This game got bad reviews and didnt look fun at all, and i thought it would be crap. I got the demo, and I am hooked. I played it for like 2 hours, I am definaly gong to pick this ame up. All i can say is w/o this OXM, id be missing out on a great game

I would post the reviews but I am lazy, and there are not any real shockers. THe games that looked crappy got crappy scores and the games that looked good got good scores. Maybe later I will post the line-up
    Yeah, stephen reviewed this game and actually gave it pretty decent marks. I haven't owned a Jurassic park game since I had the original one for my NES... I might have to look into getting this one.

Ya, that dude would of had to have called Imagine Media or whatever its called if he wanted his sub sped up, not MS.

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA

Yeah, stephen reviewed this game and actually gave it pretty decent marks. I haven't owned a Jurassic park game since I had the original one for my NES... I might have to look into getting this one.
    I dont think i have ever likes anything Jurassic Park, and i still think this game is great. And due to the fact that its like $30...its a steal. If you got a sub. to OXM...be sure to check out the demo.

Its great fun to just make a bunch of trex and a bunch or triceretops and wait till all but one has been killed off. Sort of like a dino survivor

30$ is a steal, the game is alright but i do not think i am going to buy it.
    And no Bretman Brute FORCE was not reivewed, i wonder why?

Originally posted by PaulWall
    30$ is a steal, the game is alright but i do not think i am going to buy it.
    And no Bretman Brute FORCE was not reivewed, i wonder why?
    damn, they said in the last issue that it would be reviewed in this issue. Maybe they just didn't have time or space, but in the future guy thing, thats basically all he talked about, was the brute force review.

Default oxm

i don't think oxm is that good, EGM is the best for news, info and reviews, the demo disk is the only reason i sometimes buy oxm

Lets go Canes/ Marlins! AlBoogy's Avatar

Default Re: oxm

Originally posted by Big Boss
    i don't think oxm is that good, EGM is the best for news, info and reviews, the demo disk is the only reason i sometimes buy oxm
    Maybe back in the day it was. But the best place for news now is the net.

Thank you to Caged Soul for the Sig! Hidden Content

Are you afraid? So am I! XBX_Junior_XBX's Avatar

I can't wait to get mine!! : P

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I havent gotten my mag yet (go figure) but i really want to play that jurassic park game, looks good. Who cares about reviews, I dont judge my opinion on some complete stranger retard's own opinion...i'll judge it myself.

I don't rely on reviews either but the game is not the greatest out right now, but then again xbox does not really have any classic games out anyway.

Thread Information