Thread: sony's sequel is soon to out, man it seems they are ready for the next face

Angry sony's sequel is soon to out, man it seems they are ready for the next face

Sony has already set a date for its next sequel to its console.
    supposedly, it is going to have a 120 g hard drive and a tivo style mechanism for the tv. you can also play all the games on all the variations of the past consoles. damn, there is a lot more, but damn are these guys really putting the right pieces together for the next face of the war. i wonder how mighty X is going to respond to this. what do you guys think?
    SCARRY MAN! at the taught that something could be better mine mighty xbox.

Member on the run

How many of these posts are we going to see today?

I'll repeat what I said earlier, but I can't find now, this isn't the next PS! This is merely a step to ensure that those games that they are coming out that need a harddrive will have one, and those that already have a PS2, will have to buy a new hard drive in addition to the PS2 they already have. Either way, don't worry about it. It's a stop-gap to ensure that the PS2 can continue to the next step, while still selling the old PS2s.

Member on the run

It was discussed earlier to, but that one seems to have been deleted, since I can't find it anywhere!

Edit... N/m, here it is...Moved to PS vs XBox

Thread Information