Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing Video Games IMPROVES Non-Gaming Skills

Originally posted by Jafo232
    Either way, I wouldn't gear up and play Moto for hours and expect from that experience that you can just jump on a real ninja and win a race.
    Speaking from experience.. If you jump on a Ninja.. You already lost!!
    Hidden Content <------Deleted because I was a bad boy and was going to be punished if I didnt...Im scerd..

Originally posted by Brnthngs
    Games are a new way of improving the way the mind works. It effects us, but in a different way than other generations because we are the first true gaming generation. People get worried cause their kids can't spell very well, but the 10 year old is programing C+ just for fun. Stuff like that will become more common place and things will have to adapt. It's the way it goes. With new technology comes new advantages.
    doesn't it seem like society is not letting us evolve as humans? I mean, its evolution that got us here, yet they hold us to standards that where founded hundreds of years ago...Its messed up

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    if you want to improve your thumb reflexes, just play a few dozen rounds of the Fuzion Frenzy mini-game Twisted System...once you get to about 100 points, it's nearly impossible.

Dont know what this has to do with anything, but oh well.
    Terraflux can testify to this....... I am the MASTER of twisted system.
    ME

Originally posted by Papke

Terraflux can testify to this....... I am the MASTER of twisted system.
    ME
    I usually suck at these types of games, but I always play this on my halo disc, and I for some reason rule at it
    my best is 124. TEll me urs.

I really have no idea what u all are complaining about. Sure i want to play games all day everyda, but lets be realistic. Playing games doesnt pay the bills, doesnt take out the trash, doesnt raise your kids, it only wastes time and lets you have loads of fun doing.

You all cant expect to just not go to school to learn thing you'll need in life, though i would love for that to happen, even i have to face the facts that, i NEED To study more than i play video games, or I NEED to practice Algebra 2 more than i need to practice getting good at a game.

Yeh sure times are changing and the computer is a very useful tool in almost every buisness known to man, but what if the power goes out? uh oh, humanity cant function. You all should learn from the matrix.

Thread Information