Thread: matrix hacking: Alot of fun

Shocked matrix hacking: Alot of fun

I read the review, and the reviewer(:-/) said something about matrix hacking. I assumed it was lame 'Mad Virus mainframe hacking worm spreading'. I was totally wrong, that was the funnest thing ive seen in a video game. The only problem is, it was very short. Im not even sure im done..anyone tried this? Im at the part where the admin of network just booted me out. :-/ am i done? Please say no..

Sad

bump

Not even close. You just got caught hacking thats all. Try not to get caught.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Theres only 1 or 2 things after that part..its short and only takes a few minutes once ya know what to do
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

SPOILER

I finished the whole hacking thing in a bout 5 minutes. Oh, and if you are at the part where I think you are, and you get the "Blue Symbol" message or something, then quickly enter "Tracekill". If you get "Red Symbol" or something, just keep going.

Default Re: matrix hacking: Alot of fun

Originally posted by afon
    I read the review, and the reviewer(:-/) said something about matrix hacking. I assumed it was lame 'Mad Virus mainframe hacking worm spreading'. I was totally wrong, that was the funnest thing ive seen in a video game. The only problem is, it was very short. Im not even sure im done..anyone tried this? Im at the part where the admin of network just booted me out. :-/ am i done? Please say no..
    lol, you weren't supposed to be booted out, you had to have typed TRACEKILL, which it says on the screen It actually goes on a little longer than that, depending on how good you are at the hacking

I dont understand the whole hacking thing....i got the book and still dont understand.
    Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

H-I-T-E-R........NO L! hiter101's Avatar

i dont have the book and i dont understand it i thought that the hackin thing is only like for codes not actually ment to be fun someone wanna explain it to me?
    Heaven Won't Take Me And Hell Is Afraide I'll Take Over

Hidden Content

"He LIved By His Word And He Died For His Word" Rip DZ

Hidden Content

PIMP

Default Image

Can anyone tell me what the image is supposed to be or more importantly where I can find that image to look off of on the puzzle part of the hacking where you have to put together a certain sign?

Start with one piece, match the one beside it, match the one beside that one, match the one beside that one, etc etc. Its ust a matter of picking the first one to make the picture from.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thread Information