Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: will Final Fantasy ever grace the xbox?

I can't wait until next year when we start to get some more rpgs out! American, Japanese...I don't give two brown poo's as long as I get to have some quality RPG's to play

Cannon Fodder

Default Re: Re: will Final Fantasy ever grace the xbox?

Originally posted by Sodacider

X-COM: UFO Defense:
    Dare I say this is better than Final Fantasy as a tactical shooter? This 1994 game (can be downloaded from my site http://www.36echo.com ) has everything Final Fantasy had except a much more dynamic storyline defined by the player. How is this possible- it's a tactical strategy game, right? Well let's take something into account... Every soldier in X-Com has more statistics than any FF character has had up until FF8 and every soldier gains true value- creating an unusual player attachment to the soldiers.

That game there is great. haven't played that in years, and i'm pulling it down as I type. Looks like i'm gonna lose alot more hours playin this game. ******!
    Hidden Content

Special Thanks to AITD for the sig.

Life is nothing but somebody else's crazy dream.

Hidden Content

Fable is going to put the "Final" back in "Fantasy".
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Originally posted by Insane One
    I can't wait until next year when we start to get some more rpgs out! American, Japanese...I don't give two brown poo's as long as I get to have some quality RPG's to play
    The Elder Scroll's 3: Morrowind Gam of the year Edition is coming out in the fall. Be sure to look forward to that. Best RPG ever.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Thread Information