Thread: do u think zelda would eva come to xbox?

Question do u think zelda would eva come to xbox?

if nintendo's zelda the (new one) would come to xbox would it b betta?
    i am here

Default Re: do u think zelda would eva come to xbox?

Originally posted by sand05
    will never happen.....you can keep dreaming though.......just go get a cube...its well worth it....and would it be better if for some reason it was on xbox? probably not much better....theyed probably claim its better graphic wise but probabaly wouldnt notice a difference..........and get ready for some flames there gonna flame you by saying this belongs in the GC debate forum

This doesnt necessarily belong in that forum, but oyu can definitely tell thats a n00b post.

Renegade of funk

Just to answer that question..... No. The Nintendo flagship game coming over to the mighty x? No. No, no and no.
    What's that?

No.

In spanish?

No

What did I say?

No.

Sorry, my friend, welcome to the XBA. By the way, the actual answer is, if would Zelda came to the Xbox would it be better? Yes. Better hardware. All the way.

But would it actually happen?

Quick somebody answer for me.

Originally posted by Reclaimer

But would it actually happen?

Quick somebody answer for me.

NO

off topic: hows that computer going...any good news?

Default Re: do u think zelda would eva come to xbox?

Originally posted by sand05
    G-d I hope not.

Retired Giveaway Guru BigJosh359's Avatar

I sure hope not. I think it would be bad for the Xbox. Even though i think Nintendo is on its way out, let PS people have Zelda.

Renegade of funk

Originally posted by VenoM

NO

off topic: hows that computer going...any good news?
    No

Oh wait.. Real quick off topic, the motherboard was sent back the other day by request of MSI for RMA service. They emailed back and said they'll send a new board in 10 days. During then, I ordered the Artic Silver III Thermal Paste. When I removed my CPU wasn't too happy with the consistency of the paste that came with the Volcano 9. It was pretty much turned to putty. Luckily the system was never fired up for more than a few minutes at a time. So I'll get the new heat gunk with the new mobo pretty much at the same time. I did replace the case fan with one that glows blue. I wanted to stay with my blue neon motiff.

OK back to the topic:

I can be forcertain that the xbox can do a good job running Zelda. No doubt about it. But it'll never happen.

hahaha, noooooooooooooo.

Off-topic: THERE ARE NO MODS ONLINE AT THIS VERY MOMENT!!!

Loves Katamari Damacy StudioAlex's Avatar

Originally posted by Josh-XBA
    I sure hope not. I think it would be bad for the Xbox. Even though i think Nintendo is on its way out, let PS people have Zelda.
    I might be playing with fire here, but you're a mod? Everyone has their own opinion but any true gamer knows Zelda is awesome. Nintendo maybe on its way out but they make awesome games. Sega got out of the hardware yet their games still rock!

And the way you talk about "PS people". You don't own a PS? You're missing some cool games, my friend.

C'mon, there are enough fanboys out there. We don't need a moderator fanboy.

Retired Giveaway Guru BigJosh359's Avatar

Originally posted by StudioAlex

I might be playing with fire here, but you're a mod? Everyone has their own opinion but any true gamer knows Zelda is awesome. Nintendo maybe on its way out but they make awesome games. Sega got out of the hardware yet their games still rock!

And the way you talk about "PS people". You don't own a PS? You're missing some cool games, my friend.

C'mon, there are enough fanboys out there. We don't need a moderator fanboy.
    Actually i do own a PS, love my Tekken. Zelda just doesnt do it for me, you either like Zelda or you dont, and i dont, never have. Waste of time and game if you ask me.

The Zelda games for the N64 were amazing, anyone that disagrees needs a steel toe in the pooper.
    We all know Zelda is a registered trademark of Nintendo (blah, blah, blah) So don't count on Evil Microsoft to get their hands on that one.
    Just wait for the next Banjo Kazooie game. Its a "zelda type" game with a bit more balls.
    FART!

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Originally posted by Fred Gasman
    The Zelda games for the N64 were amazing, anyone that disagrees needs a steel toe in the pooper.
    We all know Zelda is a registered trademark of Nintendo (blah, blah, blah) So don't count on Evil Microsoft to get their hands on that one.

I only like Ocarina of Time. Majora's Mask blew ass. Though, I will admit, I think the new one on the GC is pretty bad ass...cell shading and all. I thought it was going to suck, but, after playing a lot of it, it's sweet.

Zelda coming to XBox? lol...likely not unless Nintendo decides to only make games like Sega. I doubt that will happen any time soon. Maybe when XBox 2 comes out...but, we'll see.

The game would be better with a harddrive.
    Your sig image is too big. The entire sig can be no larger than 500x250 pixels. Please reduce it in size before you repost. Thanks, XBA Staff.

The game would be better with a harddrive.
    Why? That statement makes no sense. I bet you cant give me one reason how it would be better. Mem. cards are fine to save on, and from what I've seen of the game, there are no long load times. (Note: I dont own the game, but have played it a few times)

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

Originally posted by xboxman_1

Why? That statement makes no sense. I bet you cant give me one reason how it would be better. Mem. cards are fine to save on, and from what I've seen of the game, there are no long load times. (Note: I dont own the game, but have played it a few times)
    with a hard drive you can permanently alter the world in little ways, as opposed to just major event ways that are required by the game. it's the little things that make hard drive use cool, besides the obvious saving issue and not needing memory cards.

Ha, I some how doubt that Zelda would be coming to the Xbox. It's never going to happen. It's better off that way anyways.
    Xbox-Some things never die.

i would die from exctiement and pleasure

I used to post here a lot.

SoccerCJM77

Cry

The zelda game will never come to xbox but I am also still dreaming for it. I wish there would be a similiar game like it

Thread Information