Poll: How many games do you have?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Number of games

Default Number of games

I was just wondering, this may seem like a stupig question, but how many games does everybody have at this time.

I only have four at the moment. In case you were wondering, they are Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Tony Hawk 2x and Oddworld (listed in order of favorite to least favorite).
    Currently playing: Tony Hawk 3

I have 8 currently. Hopefully will be 10 before the end of tomorrow. Incidentally, this is the most games I've had for a system so close after launch. I think 2 months after I got my PS2 I still only had 5 games.

Fever
    NHL Hitz
    Amped
    Gotham Racing
    Star Wars Starfighter
    Transworld Surfing
    DOA 3

should be getting a few more for the holidays

2 right now
    after christmas ill only have 4. but if i get birthdaymoney that will change also

i have halo and Doa3

im getting shrek and starwars Starfighter

Xboxmaster2001

7 but at the end of the month prolly about 20

I also have 4,Amped,Do3,Halo,PGR.....

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Azurik
    Halo
    Project Gotham Racing
    Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
    NFL Fever

I'm getting Munch in a couple days.

Poor me ain't got ma xbox yet but heres hopin march will come quicker than i tink.
    XBOX RULZ
    GAMECUBE SUX
    NUFF SAID

I have Halo (BEST GAME EVER!), Dead or Alive 3 (almost best fighting game ever), and Transworld Surf (BEST SURFING GAME EVER!). It was a forced bundle (Im not complianing - it was a gift)
    at Electronics Boutique, along with a second controller (pick one acsessory, 3 games, and Xbox). I also later picked up a DVD remote (ripoff - my only compliant about Xbox).

Originally posted by Deathwish
    I have Halo (BEST GAME EVER!), Dead or Alive 3 (almost best fighting game ever), and Transworld Surf (BEST SURFING GAME EVER!). It was a forced bundle (Im not complianing - it was a gift)
    at Electronics Boutique, along with a second controller (pick one acsessory, 3 games, and Xbox). I also later picked up a DVD remote (ripoff - my only compliant about Xbox).
    LOL, Rip-off? Dude, is that the only thing you bought? lol...and you feel ripped off?

Originally posted by Deathwish
    I also later picked up a DVD remote (ripoff - my only compliant about Xbox).

Well Ms could have opted to not put in a progressive scan dvd player and put in a standard one,then we could use the controller for a remote.Me personally i like having the progressive scan for my Hdtv,I am sure people without a Hdtv would say otherwise.But you want wave of the future technology right?So why do you want complain about a 30 dollar remote when you get advanced equipment.So maybe down the road when your opted to get a Hdtv you can take full feature of the progressive scan dvd drive,And then you will say i am glad they put this in the machine..

No the remote is cheap - you have to use a menu for zoom and A
    - B loop. For 30 I want a good high quality remote with buttons. There isnt even a freaking eject or power button - standard on most remotes.

Well Ms could have opted to not put in a progressive scan dvd player and put in a standard one,then we could use the controller for a remote.
    Dude, I could swear I've read a million places that the progressive
    scan DVD was removed for the final design.... quote me if I'm wrong though....

Deathwish :No the remote is cheap - you have to use a menu for zoom and A
    - B loop. For 30 I want a good high quality remote with buttons. There isnt even a freaking eject or power button - standard on most remotes.

It's called a game machine.They could have not put one in it at all,Or would you rather have a cheap dvd drive and a good remote?

xboxman_1 quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well Ms could have opted to not put in a progressive scan dvd player and put in a standard one,then we could use the controller for a remote.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude, I could swear I've read a million places that the progressive
    scan DVD was removed for the final design.... quote me if I'm wrong though....

Yes it does have Progressive scan dvd,I use it everyday...On a Hdtv..

batman46st

Default JUST FOUR

SO FAR NFL FEVER,ODDWORLD,HALO,NBA LIVE 2002, PRETTY SOON TO BE DOA3,BATMAN VENGINCE (I DONT CARE IF IT DOES SUCK LOOK AT MY SCREEN NAME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD) WAIT A LIL BIT LONGER NBA2K2 WWF. AND IN THE FUTURE A **** LOAD OF GAMES SO FAR IM JUST HAPPY I FINALY FOUND MY DVD PLAYER

Default Re: JUST FOUR

Originally posted by batman46st
    SO FAR NFL FEVER,ODDWORLD,HALO,NBA LIVE 2002, PRETTY SOON TO BE DOA3,BATMAN VENGINCE (I DONT CARE IF IT DOES SUCK LOOK AT MY SCREEN NAME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD) WAIT A LIL BIT LONGER NBA2K2 WWF. AND IN THE FUTURE A **** LOAD OF GAMES SO FAR IM JUST HAPPY I FINALY FOUND MY DVD PLAYER
    Batman...dude, you're a cool dude and all, but, man, for the sake of all the people here, would you mind clicking off your cap lock? lol

batman46st

Default **** dudes sorry

oh dudes when i get home im just too tired to note that im using caps ill keep it down i understand its very annoying so ill turn them off...

Lets see, DOA3, Oddworld, PGR, and halo. Halo is still untouched since I am saving it for Christmas

Originally posted by Taltoz
    Lets see, DOA3, Oddworld, PGR, and halo. Halo is still untouched since I am saving it for Christmas
    Whoa, Taltoz! How can you stand the wait?!!? Oh man, your Christmas is going to be some great times, especially seeing Halo for the first time...That's pretty cool, yet, stupid at the same time hehe...jk

Thread Information