Thread: new RTCW map has been released!

Talking new RTCW map has been released!

played over an hour of it...its pretty cool,just glad there releasing stuff for this game early instead of waiting over 6 months

i'm downloading it now..here's a link to ign confirming it though

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/422/422...html?fromint=1

It's only one map, but this is the fastest Xbox DLC has been released after game release. Here's a snippet of the article:

"The new "Barn" map may have a silly name but beginning Thursday June 5, Axis and Allied soldiers will be able to run all game types through the new multiplayer map.

Barn is modeled after the ranch where Nerve vice president Chris Cummings grew up so you'll actually be calling air strikes down on a reasonable facsimile of a developer's childhood home. Just what you need to exact your revenge for every little criticism you have for the game you love. It's a smaller map designed to keep 6-8 players in close proximity to each other throughout most of the battle and comes complete with a functional barn! The smaller size will also help keep things running nice and smooth throughout a multiplayer battle."

"...so you'll actually be calling air strikes down on a reasonable facsimile of a developer's childhood home. Just what you need to exact your revenge for every little criticism you have for the game..."

That's pretty funny.

Damn, I still haven't gotten tired of the Beach map, and I've barely scratched the surface of the dozen other good ones.

This new content is coming too early! waaa. (Just thought I'd find something to complain about.)

Originally posted by Xbox Owner
    It's only one map, but this is the fastest Xbox DLC has been released after game release.
    Nope, Inside Pitch had a stadium waiting for you on the day of release...can't really beat that one

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

Originally posted by casper

Nope, Inside Pitch had a stadium waiting for you on the day of release...can't really beat that one
    BLAST!!!!! You beat me to it? Yeah, it's pretty cool that they're releasing DLC soon after release now. Maybe we'll finally start seeing these "Episodic Games" we've been hearing so much about...

BTW, hey Casp, you wanna play some Inside Pitch Tonite? I'll be on most of the night, probably playing Midnight Club II (Which I'm buying today),so invite me and I'll come.

Originally posted by Jerred B

BLAST!!!!! You beat me to it? Yeah, it's pretty cool that they're releasing DLC soon after release now. Maybe we'll finally start seeing these "Episodic Games" we've been hearing so much about...

BTW, hey Casp, you wanna play some Inside Pitch Tonite? I'll be on most of the night, probably playing Midnight Club II (Which I'm buying today),so invite me and I'll come.
    damn that inside pitch is a waste of money. omg its crap. but anyways. thats good they finally drop some DLC quick.

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
    damn that inside pitch is a waste of money. omg its crap. but anyways. thats good they finally drop some DLC quick.
    Umm, how long did you play the game for. It's probably one of the most underrated xbox games. It takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, it's really quite good, especially online.

Im impressed that already stuff it comming to DL... go MS
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Good to hear Activision is doing well with the new multiplayer map for Tides of War. Instead of Ubisoft just release one new mission for over 6 months.
    Back into the world of gaming.

The PSKT is for...

Originally posted by Jerred B

BLAST!!!!! You beat me to it
    same here

The Addict Formerly Known as Hidden Content / PapaSKooT-XBA

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Sweet! I'm going to download it ASAP!

Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
    Sweet! I'm going to download it ASAP!
    i never see ya on...but thats cause someone hasnt accepted my friends list invite yet

Thread Information