Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Fever 2004 Boxart + Gameplay Details!

THE REAL BOSS

Originally posted by TegSkywalker
    I have played the NFL 2K games since the first one on the Dreamcast, and I am starting to get sick of them. I dunno... even though the graphics are updated and the Xbox port has online play, it just doesn't seem that special to me anymore.

I don't play NFL 2K3 online anymore due to the fact that it can be too sim at times. I know some people love the simulation aspects of football, but the fun for me is starting to wane because once in a while I want a game or two that I can not take serious. I may give NFL Fever 2004 a chance becuase of the fact that it looks more fun than the 2K games because it is not locked down in the sim aspects of football.

I guess I will have to see when the reviews come out and if NFL Fever 2004 is worth the cash. I thought Fever was a decent game for its arcade like gameplay, but I am willing to give it a second chance.
    i totally agree with this statement, this is probably one huge reason 2k3 ****ed me off so much, that and dropping the ball on every pass
    RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

Thumbs up

Just got done watching the NFL 2K4 and NFL Fever 2004 videos and I must say that Fever is better in the graphics dept. Animations are better, sounds seems better(can't really tell from a PC), and the gameplay looks to be much improved.

The thing that annoyed me most on the 2K4 game is the "whoosh" sound it made when someone missed a tackle. I only watched the video twice and I'm already sick of it. Can't imagine how I would feel if I played it all the time.

I'm still gonna have to rent both 2K4 and Fever to see which one is best, but I'm leaning towards Fever right now.

Oh, Madden blows!

Mind telling me where I can see the videos?
    MAKING A NEW SIG

If you have Windows Media player 9, just go to XBox.com to get them.

I don't have 9, so I got them from IGN.

Peyton Manning isn't even that great.. I never saw him come through in a big game..Why dont they put an actual PLAYER on the front cover...(like sega did with Urlacher, and Like madden did with Faulk)

I love how yyou kids ***** about Manning being on the cover.

WHO CARES?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

Fever is a sweet game and it doesn't matter who's on the freakin' cover!

Thread Information