Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Build an Xshok Controller

Retired Giveaway Guru BigJosh359's Avatar

Default Build an Xshok Controller

Xshok Controller

This article is by Kevin Rose over at Techtv and Techtv.com. A how-to on a shocking controller mod for the Xbox.

Shockingly good mod.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Member on the run

Hmm...this could certainly be a funny party surprise for your friends. Start playing them in a fighting game, suddenly, you hear to your left...DAMN! What the hell was that?!?

Thats cool, you know at one time I think Madcatz was working on something like this.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Whats with the sudden masochistic turn in videogaming? This would be funny as a joke... But I can't imagine playing with them all of the time.

Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
    Whats with the sudden masochistic turn in videogaming? This would be funny as a joke... But I can't imagine playing with them all of the time.
    Maybe we should try to get an interview with Kevin Rose about this mod and ask him, What is he thinkin?? Might be something to look in to.

Maybe, Mr. 1/2 of an interview staff that has secured 1 interview

Maybe, Mr. 1/2 of an interview staff that has secured 1 interview
    Ill have some stuff when i come back from San Diego.

Good stuff! Get me an interview with a celebrity

Good stuff! Get me an interview with a celebrity
    Ill see who i can find and see if they have even heard of the Xbox.

Wondering Around

thats incredibly "shocking" that they would make something that would shock you... eh, bad humor.

Originally posted by Josh-XBA
    Ill see who i can find and see if they have even heard of the Xbox.
    Just don't find any hot women wearing Xbox tank tops because when asked, they will just say "oh yeah, isn't that the Playstation 2 thingy?"
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

The only thing I'd use this for is shocking friends, other than that it seems retarded.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

That's kind of cool. But you'd think it would be a ***** playing something like Halo and getting show with the assault rifle. But hey, I guess that'll make us all hardcore gamers

Hidden Content This is some obligatory bold text

Originally posted by shrew king
    The only thing I'd use this for is shocking friends, other than that it seems retarded.
    I dont know, i think it would be good for games like MKDA, you would have to NOT get hit by your opponent so you wouldnt get shocked, make you play better wouldnt it? I know it wont work for all games. Might be cool for like Madden.

I've always thought that it would be pretty cool to have a body suit or something and when you get hurt it gives you a little zap in that area. This seems cool, but I'm sure the novelty would wear off pretty quickly.
    MAKING A NEW SIG

Originally posted by canadianboi3
    I've always thought that it would be pretty cool to have a body suit or something and when you get hurt it gives you a little zap in that area. This seems cool, but I'm sure the novelty would wear off pretty quickly.
    Especially when someone wires it wrong and it arc electricity through their heart. Then we get to watch someone get sued!!!

Originally posted by Josh-XBA

I dont know, i think it would be good for games like MKDA, you would have to NOT get hit by your opponent so you wouldnt get shocked, make you play better wouldnt it? I know it wont work for all games. Might be cool for like Madden.
    Who cares about getting better if it means getting shocked then I'll pass
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

i was just gonna post this link.

anyway... someones gonig to end up accidentally shocking themselves to death. All those little individual shocks add up over time.

Can you imagine if your hands were wet or something? Ouch, fried.
    Hidden Content "Stack dead actors, stacked to the rafters
    Line up the b*stards all I want is the truth"

Thread Information