Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soul Calibur 2 - Live Enabled?

Originally posted by JJaX
    <\====-=-=----=- Soul Calibur God

Your prayers have been answered. You dont have to face me online.....
    Only played SC once or twice at the arcade but it was insane from what I remember. Once I've gotten some serious practice time down on SC2 we're gonna have to hook up so I can hand you your ass on a platter! Then, once you're done getting ur ass kicked, I'll let you go buy me a
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Holds hand to dres face

Pffffft

You dont even know what you're up against. Im nasty, if i could say im really good at any game. Its SC....

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX
    Holds hand to dres face

Pffffft

You dont even know what you're up against. Im nasty, if i could say im really good at any game. Its SC....
    So your saying you'll at least put up a good fight?
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Real soul calibur fans that cant wait to get their copy, go here, Its a cool site with some nice info.

Check out the xbox intro =]

Right click me

Be sure to have Windows Media 9
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 06-16-2003 at 04:18 AM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Liquid Gears

That's because there are to many whimps online you care so much about there record that they just can't lose and cheat by jumping out of matches everytime they're getting there asses kicked. But you know, it'd be nice if XBox could do sometime about this kinda problem. You know, like add a forfiting record to everyones XBox Live records for each game they play so they can show all the gamers out there who all the sissy's are.
    Thing is though, atleast once a day, i get a bunch of those people on MY team. Therefore, i'm the only person left on my team, i'm good at games, but not in the 4 against 1 spawn killing sense. Then, the other team TELLS me to forfeit. Why should that hurt my record? They told me to forfeit.

BTW, i don't care at all about my score, but others might, so it's a good question.

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

yo liquid...come one man..this bickering is really childish.
    what do ya say we bury the hatchet........

in your hollow skull.
    look...i'll even be the bigger man (like thats a tuff accomplishment )
    look ..i even got you a present.

Member on the run

Originally posted by Liquid Gears

Oh I'm sorry Mr. "I think I'm the bad ass on XBA" Give me a break

First off, If your saying something negative about what I just said above than you are definitely one of the people who like to jump out of matches.

Secondly. Sorry but face it, nobody likes you a whole lot on XBA. Complaining all the time isn't gonna get you very far.
    He was man enough to step up to the plate when he lost a bet to me in NFL 2k3. He and the rest of the DDC will never cheat to win. We don't do that. We talk trash, but we respect those that respect us. If they beat us without cheating, good for them. If we beat them, it's because we did it without cheating, and if they can't deal, then they don't deserve to be on Live. Face us before you jump to your conclusions.

I wouldn't mind online fight as long as they'd make it so the quitter always loses, and the person he quits on always wins. I suppose you run into problems with disconnects through no fault of the players themselves. Though they could implement some feature that would send the server information if the player actually invokes the quit option, if there is a disconnect then the menu quit option shouldn't be invoked first. If a disconnect is detected then the server ought to negate the match. Oh well.

Thread Information