Thread: Its not fair!

Default Its not fair!

I go to my friend's house who has an xbox, he turns it on...and here I see a different dashboard screen. I was like **** , how do u do that, and he said modchip.
    then he clicks on a button, and i mean he has every game possible. Every game i have dreamt of owning, he has.
    all the latest ones.
    I am so angry that i have ethics.
    But i am seriously considering to drop those ethics.

Member on the run

He can't go on live with a modded box, plus XBA doesn't condone modding, so I'm betting this thread will be closed soon.

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

Default yeah

I have a friend that did the same thing. I was like "It's because of idiots like you that the Xbox is failing (okay, not failing, but compared to PS2....) Oh well, i still made some money off of him, 2 bucks for each game for him to burn...

Default Re: yeah

Originally posted by Jerred B
    I have a friend that did the same thing. I was like "It's because of idiots like you that the Xbox is failing (okay, not failing, but compared to PS2....) Oh well, i still made some money off of him, 2 bucks for each game for him to burn...
    It's not like you can't mod a ps2 and burn everything. Or a dreamcast (which doesn't even need a mod).

Gamecube is still pirate free - sans SoA.

Default Oh yeah

Whats funny is he was like "Now I'll have more games than you!!!" And i was like, "No you won't, your 120 gig harddrive can only handle like 35-50 games, and Between Xbox, PS2 and GCN, i have over 90 games!!!" So yeah, hard work and ethics still beat modding... kinda..., although i do wish i could play SVCD's on my Xbox like he can... DO NOT MENTION THE DVD PLAYER AT WALMART AGAIN, I KNOW, I KNOW!!!!! lol...

Default Re: Re: yeah

Originally posted by Eoliths

It's not like you can't mod a ps2 and burn everything. Or a dreamcast (which doesn't even need a mod).

Gamecube is still pirate free - sans SoA.
    Ok, but admit it, most Xbox gamers are kinda Hardcare or whatever, because they took the time to see which console was best for them and didn't just buy a PS2 because it was the popular thing to do (Unless you own all 3, like me!!!). But it's also mostly Hardcore gamers that mod systems, so there probably aren't near as many Modded PS2's as there are Xboxs, especially per capita...

The hair on my head is not fair its dark brown! lol
    "Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."

Default hmmm

Originally posted by sojourner

Spam and computers just shouldn't go together.

Default Re: Re: Re: yeah

Originally posted by Jerred B

Ok, but admit it, most Xbox gamers are kinda Hardcare or whatever, because they took the time to see which console was best for them and didn't just buy a PS2 because it was the popular thing to do (Unless you own all 3, like me!!!). But it's also mostly Hardcore gamers that mod systems, so there probably aren't near as many Modded PS2's as there are Xboxs, especially per capita...
    I'm sure the modded ratio for Xbox is higher, mainly since you can do so much more **** with a modded Xbox.

I own virtually all the systems, and a majority of my systems are modded for import play (though my Xbox is not). So, when someone sees my game collection and goes "Why don't you just burn everything. . ."; well, it would be a pretty lame collection if I did.

Member on the run

Originally posted by sojourner
    Damn...was that even a knee slapper

you can go on xbl with a modded xbox (even without soldering anything)...i wont say how, because if i do, then the mods will edit my post...

dont u have to shut the chip off? Its not that hard, but I didn't think you could play a modded game on xbl. Damn im so glad i got this in b4 this thread closes.

yeah. i think you can buy a little switch thing, and you can switch the chip off whenever you want to play xbl.

Wondering Around

your right, this will get closed. leave the mod chip and pirating discussion for sites who specialize in that type of thing.

Thread Information