Thread: moto gp 1 or moto gp 2 for live??

Default moto gp 1 or moto gp 2 for live??

I have been getting really addicted to the demo version
    of moto GP that comes with the xbox live CD demo disk.

Seems logical to get the latest moto GP 2 but I have been
    talking to people on LIVE and they are all telling me that there is less people on moto GP 2 and that the people I play with normally I wont see these people anymore.

I think there is a ton of people who just play the demo disk because its pretty good. But if you want the extra options and be get to all the bikes available you need the full version.
    People who use the full version also have a huge advantage in the game because they can play all the time trials and unlock far superior bikes than are what available in the demo version.

Question is, if I get GP2 will I still be online with the same riders that are using the demo of GP1 or ??

ANy suggestions on which version is better? Yes I want the latest and greatest but still want to find the same fools on Live.

Default Re: moto gp 1 or moto gp 2 for live??

Originally posted by fkanderson
    I have been getting really addicted to the demo version
    of moto GP that comes with the xbox live CD demo disk.

Seems logical to get the latest moto GP 2 but I have been
    talking to people on LIVE and they are all telling me that there is less people on moto GP 2 and that the people I play with normally I wont see these people anymore.

I think there is a ton of people who just play the demo disk because its pretty good. But if you want the extra options and be get to all the bikes available you need the full version.
    People who use the full version also have a huge advantage in the game because they can play all the time trials and unlock far superior bikes than are what available in the demo version.

Question is, if I get GP2 will I still be online with the same riders that are using the demo of GP1 or ??

ANy suggestions on which version is better? Yes I want the latest and greatest but still want to find the same fools on Live.
    lol, i dunno if they'll be on the second one, ask them..

but the 2nd one is like 5 times better than the first one.

Gamerscore Whore

MotoGP 2 is the way to go man. 17 tracks and customized bikes. Youd be crazy to just wanna stay with a 3 track demo. but thats just my opinion.

BTW, wrong topic forum.

You should get the second one because it's way better. Over time more people will be playing Moto GP 2 than MGP1 so it's a better buy.

Then again if you must own the first one it's a classic so it's half price.

Default how does it work?

Ok newb question I have only owned an xbox for a few weeks

If I am on GP2 will all the people who normally pay the demo version of GP1 live be totally inaccessable to me?

Overall, I am sure that GP2 is the better game,better tracks and bikes but I am just wondering out the people on live if its totally incompatible with each other?? Any backward compatibility AT all on this game?? I'de like to buy GP2, build my bike and race with people from the demo 3 track GP1, Impossible??

Ya, I supose I could always get some new friends, but ther are some real good people showing up on linve who have the full version and kick everyones ass.

Gamerscore Whore

GP1 and GP2 are not compatible. Most of the regular racers on GP1 are making the switch. If you like the demo you'll absolutely love the latest version of the game. I highly recommend just moving onto GP2 as many other will eventually.

Moto GP1 and Moto GP2 are different games, so they are not cross compatible on Live. That's like playing NFL2k3 on Live and passing the ball to someone playing on Ghost Recon.

Moto GP2 is the only way to go. More tracks, more bikes, and NO CHEATERS! They have thwarted all the cheaters out there. If you take a shortcut through the grass on MGP2, you'll end up sliding on the pavement with your bike on top of you. If you turn around to race backwards, you'll become a ghost and nobody will be able to see or hear you.

The modes in motoGP 2 are awesome too. Not only do you have regular racing, practice and stunt mode, but you have fun modes like 'King of the Corner' and stuff like that. I was thinking about sticking to motoGP demo, but I had to get this new one.

i wasnt a big fan of moto gp at first cause im not a huge fan of racing sims. i always have a hard time making turns. but a week ago i decided to give the moto gp demo a try and now its growing on me. since then i remembered i had a motogp 2 demo from an OXM and been playing that non-stop. after reading Kraft's review and some intimidation, i will probably be trading in some games to pick up Moto Gp2 in the next few days.

Default i don't get it.

Confused. I rended Moto GP 1 from blockbuster thinking I could play it on live and there is no place in the game where I can see where you can go to xbox live from the full version.

Is there two version of Moto GP 1 ??

What I have been told is that you can unlock all the bikes in the full version. Save our game and then come back to the demo and all the bikes will be unlocked.

Default moto gp2??

RE: MotoGP2

If you go invisible when going backwards then I supose you don't really get any goofs messing around on live and driving the wrong way and crashing n2 people. True?

Its actualy kinda fun screwing around once in a while in GP1.

Thread Information