Thread: Hey I was wondering if Microsoft will ever make a game like super smash brothers

SoccerCJM77

Smile Hey I was wondering if Microsoft will ever make a game like super smash brothers

I went to one of my friends house and I played Super Smash Brothers on his game cube and I thought it was sweet. I also think it is one of the better games of the cube. I was wondering if Microsoft is making a game similiar to Super Smash Brothers. Well it would be copying the game but it would have different characters that Microsoft alone created. Like Master Chief, Blinx, and the many other pc and xbox games Microsoft has created. So is there a game like this coming soon????

Just get a cube w/ SSBM then. Ive had soooooo much fun with that game over the past year and a half.

Yeah, there is a game like that out now, and it's kicks azz.

It's called KUNG FOO CHAOS!!!

go pick this baby up for 29.99

-borka105
    thanks to thrAsher-XBA for the sweet sig

Agreed. Kung Fu Chaos runs circles around Smash Bros.

Starving College Student

Originally posted by Zion
    i really hope you're being sarcastic
    ssbm is 10x the game kfc is. all kfc has going for it is the really funny old-time kung fu movie jokes.
    Official Turtle of XBA

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

umm wow... kung fu chaos BLOWS

ssbm is MUCH better. I want microsoft to make a ssbm game

master cheif, cortona, abe, munch, sam fischer

lol... ITS A START

SoccerCJM77

Originally posted by Young_Fledgling
    umm wow... kung fu chaos BLOWS

ssbm is MUCH better. I want microsoft to make a ssbm game

master cheif, cortona, abe, munch, sam fischer

lol... ITS A START
    That's the game I'm talking about and Iplayed the demo of Kung Fu Chaos and there is only 8 or so people that you can play and I hope microsoft makes a game like SSBM. Master chief oh yea

Your gaming preferences frighten me

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

SoccerCJM77

Hey so is there a game in the making coming out like SSBM

Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
    Hey so is there a game in the making coming out like SSBM
    nope...the only game coming out is SCII.
    XBOX MSSC
    Hidden Content
    I'm back...for now...

That'd be awesome if a game like SSBM came out for Xbox. Xbox needs a decent game like that, sure KFC is an alright game but it just lacks... well pretty much everything.

But what the Xbox lacks are memorable characters... Like there are only a few main characters that come to mind when Xbox is mentioned: Master Chief, Abe, Sam Fisher and Blinx are the only ones that spring to mind, of course they could also go to their PC range and use a few characters from there. The Xbox lacks kiddie characters... that's a good thing though but in this case isn't. If you think about it, most of the characters; Master Chief, Sam Fisher, look like they could beat the living **** out of the opponent. Characters like Abe and Blinx on the other hand are perfect.

So for Microsoft trying to make a game like SSBM to rival SSBM wouldn't be an easy task.

Well it depends. You could say Whacked! is a good bet. Little homicidal characters constantly pounding and dismemboring each other. Those characters come to mind when I mention Xbox. Plus it goes on LIVE. I just hope that Whacked! 2 is planned.
    Hidden Content
    Now Playing: Pantera - Cemetary Gates

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I think Microsoft has attempted to make a game to compete with SSBM, however, has fallen short...very short. SSBM on the Cube is a damn good game....especially when beers and bros are involved

you can't be serious

No way kung fu chaos(the demo) is a joke and a bunch of mini games like fusion frenzy but mario might have some mini games but probably has a story and bunch of levels and stuff.

SoccerCJM77

Originally posted by Viper_Warfare
    That'd be awesome if a game like SSBM came out for Xbox. Xbox needs a decent game like that, sure KFC is an alright game but it just lacks... well pretty much everything.

But what the Xbox lacks are memorable characters... Like there are only a few main characters that come to mind when Xbox is mentioned: Master Chief, Abe, Sam Fisher and Blinx are the only ones that spring to mind, of course they could also go to their PC range and use a few characters from there. The Xbox lacks kiddie characters... that's a good thing though but in this case isn't. If you think about it, most of the characters; Master Chief, Sam Fisher, look like they could beat the living **** out of the opponent. Characters like Abe and Blinx on the other hand are perfect.

So for Microsoft trying to make a game like SSBM to rival SSBM wouldn't be an easy task.

And isn't Sam Fisher a 3rd party game because they made it for gamecube , PS2, and they also got it for XBOX. Couldn't Microsoft only use there own charcters. Like Blinx, Masterchief, Cortana, Abe, and characters from other Microsoft only games would work. And and Masterchief can beat the living **** out of some little guy like Blinx, but if you played SSMB then look at Link fighting against Kirby or Pichachu. It just matters on the play intensity of the character to make that character to win.

Originally posted by Viper_Warfare
    Master Chief, Abe, Sam Fisher and Blinx are the only ones that spring to mind...
    ROTFL - can you imagine Abe fighting Master Chief? I'd definitely pay to see that!

Abe: Ohm, Ohm, Ohm [meditating, trying to possess MC]
    MC: What the...? [whips out bazooka, pummels Abe]
    Abe: Ouch! [twists face up in concentration, green cloud is seen escaping from his loincloth]
    MC: Sheesh - good thing I have this environment suit on! [finishes pummelling Abe]

Thread Information