Poll: Whats going to blow up?

Thread: Halo 2! somethings gotta blow up

Exclamation Halo 2! somethings gotta blow up

Ok u know somethings gotta blow up in halo 2, im thinking the moon becuase there is going to be a low-gravity level as i heard.
    it would be cool if the moon did blow up lol. what do u think?
    F*** with the game, don't let the game f*** you.

well if this is the last halo i would like to blow up the covy homeland with a diff halo, that would be kinda fun
    Blam!

blowing up the moon just wouldn't work. Scientifically I think it's illogical. So I'd say something else, probably a space station of some kind

Hidden Content This is some obligatory bold text

The answer is forty-two frog11983's Avatar

Man, so many things on Earth would be screwed up if the Moon blew up....

*ponders on this for a moment, then decides to leave the thread*
    The glove compartment isn't accurately named.

I know earth would screw up if it did happen but anyways it would be pretty awsome, then we saw some side effects but i doubt that will happen
    F*** with the game, don't let the game f*** you.

SoccerCJM77

Originally posted by sabca
    blowing up the moon just wouldn't work. Scientifically I think it's illogical. So I'd say something else, probably a space station of some kind

Yea shooting down a apace station would be fun. Then it could fall down and hit your enemy's. So you can use outside environment to help you. And also in Halo 2 about everything is going to be destructable. Even the vehicles, and that is going to be sweet. Have you seen the E3 demo yet. Just download it off Kazza

when it says the environment is destructable i wonder how much of it is destructable, as you can tell from the demo, signs and cars like that stuff is, but i wonder what other kinds of things are, cuz its not like your gonna be able to blow up the whole skyscrapper city thingy........ at least i don't think ud be able to
    Blam!

SoccerCJM77

Originally posted by lotec16
    when it says the environment is destructable i wonder how much of it is destructable, as you can tell from the demo, signs and cars like that stuff is, but i wonder what other kinds of things are, cuz its not like your gonna be able to blow up the whole skyscrapper city thingy........ at least i don't think ud be able to

Yea that would be fun killing everything. You just have to sit back and watch everything fall and kill the covernat. Just through a gernade and everything blows up like a chain reaction sorta like donimos

Thread Information