Thread: Is Far Cry coming out for Xbox?

Default Is Far Cry coming out for Xbox?

Holy Sh*t..this game looks amazing..I saw a preview for it on Pulse on G4 yesterday..man, this game looks so much fun..just..fun. Does anyone know if it's coming out on Xbox?

Are you serious you just heard about the game? Even though there has been at least two threads started here with multiple pages of posts? Seriously, I think you need to start paying more attention to whats going on at XBA.
    I will dig up the threads for you, in the mean time have a look around, and welcome to XBA...
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

welcome to XBA? merimac what are you smoking? he's not a new member.

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    Are you serious you just heard about the game? Even though there has been at least two threads started here with multiple pages of posts? Seriously, I think you need to start paying more attention to whats going on at XBA.
    I will dig up the threads for you, in the mean time have a look around, and welcome to XBA...
    I've heard of it a while ago..but never saw anything on it. I just want to know if it's coming out on Xbox..

and I tried searching for Far Cry..but the words have to be 4 letters long for a search..

Yeah, same thing happened to me. Stupid 4 letter word limit.

Flood, my comment was a sarcastic one directed to his seeming lack of attention as to what happens here at XBA. Lately he seems to make a bunch of threads claiming stuff to be new that has been discussed here before.

Anyhow, no harsh feelings, I was just trying to get you to pay a little more attention to what happens here. I mean you do almost have 6000 posts, you'd think you would be in the loop.
    Hidden Content name="quality" value="high" /> Hidden Content quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="88" height="70" name="H2lvl" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

Far Cry
    Pre-Order: Ships on 11/14/2003

$49.99

Publisher: UBI SOFT
    ESRB: Rating Pending
    Platform: PC Games
    Category: Shooters

Nothing on an xbox version on eb site
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
    Flood, my comment was a sarcastic one directed to his seeming lack of attention as to what happens here at XBA. Lately he seems to make a bunch of threads claiming stuff to be new that has been discussed here before.
    ahh ok

its hard to sense sarcasm online. i thought you just didnt look at who posted by mistake

Thread Information