Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody who shrugs they're shoulders on Xbox will no longer get support from me like,

Originally posted by Knight

But how can any XBox onwer support sonys bit@h(Rock star)?

To little to late and Why should anyone care about GTA after True Crime comes out!?

1. Rockstar isn't sony's b*tch..that's like saying every exclusive for every console is made by someone's "b*tch"..

2. Because TC might suck.

I understand the hatred towards EA. I can related.

But Rockstar has been pretty good to the Xbox. Rockstar San Diego did an awesome job with MC2. If it wasn't for the contract with Sony (which I'm sure they got a lot of money for) then Xbox would have GTA3/Vice City right now. But contracts are contracts and Rockstar has said that as soon as it is up, Xbox will get the GTA games. So they aren't holding out on us.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

Originally posted by Jerred B

MCII and SOE were both on PS2 first...

But i digress...

anyway, I love Rockstar, and I know that Max Payne 2 will come out on all consoles first. Hey, at least they didn't dump Smugglers Run on us...

Oh, and anyone who thinks True Crime will beat GTA III or VC, you will soon be proven wrong, I guarentee it. You see, you will all know my power of telling the future, just like when i said Brute Force would probably only score in the 6.5-8 range, who was right? BOOOYAAAA!!!

I give True Crime a 5.5-6.5 MAX.
    words from someone who wasn't lucky enuff to see true crime in action at e3. i'm sure others will agree with me...it looked damn good.

this is stupid.
    Boycotting video game companies? wtf... ITS VIDEOGAMES, NOT ANIMAL RIGHTS! i can underst maybe if the company was found to use sweat shops and work little kids to death or something but god. just becouse they dont make a game for the xbox? thats just stupid to me.

HEY DREAM THEATER MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information