Thread: Xbox Peripheral Ideas

Default Xbox Peripheral Ideas

They should make headphones for Xbox, because if you ask me it feels like you are more in the game. Also, I can play games or watch movies and not wake anyone in my house while at the same time hearing all.
    I hate those movies with ultra loud sounds and the people talk where you can't hear them. I was watchin Romeo must Die and they were talkin forever to where I could barely hear them. So I go to the bathroom and I started to hear the sounds of the Motor Cycle chase scene fill the house at like 2 AM.
    I'll tell you I put my pants on damn quick. Anyway if they already sell headphones someone tell me where.

i dont think they make xbox specific headphones, but you could always run your xbox or tv through a stereo and plug head phones into that. i personally wouldnt do it cause i love the ambience of speakers around me, and i live in my own apartment so i make the rules

Originally posted by Flood-XBA
    i dont think they make xbox specific headphones, but you could always run your xbox or tv through a stereo and plug head phones into that. i personally wouldnt do it cause i love the ambience of speakers around me, and i live in my own apartment so i make the rules
    Just what I was going to say.
    But depending on you're headphones you can get a surround sound feel. I get it with my computer when I play games with headphones on.
    Hidden Content
    Now Playing: Pantera - Cemetary Gates

Oh... I'm not good with complicated-hookups...or even easy ones for that matter. I wish they had headphones that plugged into the controller slot... That seems easier.

An Xbox dust cover would be a great idea. It would keep a lot of dust out.

Yeah that would be cool...But they should look nice or Ill just put a garbage bag over mine.

Thread Information