Thread: No wonder prince of persia won the e3 award

Default No wonder prince of persia won the e3 award

Man, talk about dedication. This game looked good at e3, but from the way Ubisoft Montreal is talking about it in our latest interview, it's going to be way more than we expected.

I loved the 1st PoP.. Lookin forward to this
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

As I have said B4 I get nearly all the game mags. At least the best ones. And they have all had large pieces on this game. Well when it was on the cover of one of the newer ones I got, I stopped and really checked it out. I got to say wow. I was at first getting this confused with like phenix or something like that, which sounded good but not on the level. NE way ya I am really keeping my eye out for this one now.
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

The Frew-its of the Devil

Talking

I unfortunately missed the first PoP but I sorta remember the asthetics... This one looks amazing. I can't wait for it to some out. He moves very dynamically, I LOVE THAT IN A CHARACTER!!!! Dynamic movement allows a game to flow much much better.
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Do anyone know that the first one is called "mother of all platforms" ? This means that is a classic that everyone should remember about it. If you don't have a chance to play the first one, here a gift for everyone !!

Abandonware Site
    Back into the world of gaming.

Thread Information