Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GTA: sooner than later?

Originally posted by LTM360

Well, seeing as I'm a person who plays a game for difficulty, and/or story, Vice City sucked the big one. Story was very lame, and this has to be the easiest game I've ever played in my life. GTA3 had difficulty IMO, unlike a Vice City which took a little more than 3 hours to beat ALL the missions. I would never waste my time 100% a game, so in all I played Vice City for 4 hours, and in the end it was 4 hours to many. I still play GTA3, but thats it. Rockstar released the most overhyped game ever, and excecuted it so amazingly terribly, amazing how a commercial can make a game look so awesome, yet it can be so terrible. Several kids in my school were also very very dissapointed in Vice City most of whom went to EB and got $30 for it, and we all got a game we like better, in my case Zelda: The Wind Waker. Hell, I'd trade Vice City for Kabuki Warriors just to get Vice City far, far away from me.
    dud ei am looking to get rdi of kabuki warriors and i would like gta 3 so do u really wanna do it?
    Hidden Content

While Your Guns Are Raisin'-Mine Is Blazin'(RIP DZNUTZ)

Originally posted by Viper87227

Just what I was thinking. I'd love to see someone actually offer him kabuki warriors for vice city, coz you know he wouldnt actually do it. Im sure he'd give a lame excuse like "Vice city is not worth the $2 it takes to ship." Maybe I am wrong, but my guess is he just wants the attention or wants someone to argue with.
    Yeah, I just crave attention let me tell you, and I would definatly tell a bunch of lies on an internet forum to get it. and X-Fan I still want GTA3 cause I like it, I hate Vice City, if I had Vice, yeah I probably would trade it, cause there's no way Kabuki is as bad as Vice City.

i dont think he likes me

Thread Information