Thread: I just beat HALO What next

Default I just beat HALO What next

Now that I beat Halo, what is coming out next that will keep the serious gamer satisfied. I am thinking about getting Max Payne tomorrow, not sure though, what do you think?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Cadet...My eyes are on Medel of Honor: Allied Assault. It will be available next month. It's a first person shooter WWII game...check out the screenshots on this website. This is going to be an amazing game!

But, one of my biggest hopes for Shooters is Brute Force. Dude...check that game out, too! "Wow" is the only thing that comes to mind about that game...

Oh....how i long for Silent Hill 2, i have never played any of the franchise, but it looks amazing to me. MGSX cannot come soon enough either.

Originally posted by cadetlinux
    Oh....how i long for Silent Hill 2, i have never played any of the franchise, but it looks amazing to me. MGSX cannot come soon enough either.
    Silent Hill 2 is coming out on January 8th, 2002 and MGSX won't be out until this Spring 2002. I agree, both of those look amazing

Beat Halo on legendary difficulty - especially in co-op with a friend - its a whole different playing experince, and you get to watch a new ending movie(well longer than the original). Then take a picture and mail to Official Xbox Mag, you get 1,000 elite points.

I would set me sights on unreal for the xbox, looks good.
    XBOX RULZ
    GAMECUBE SUX
    NUFF SAID

I'm looking forward to Brute Force, Silent Hill 2, Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, Battlefield 1942, Grand Theft Auto 3, Unreal Championship, Max Payne, Project Ego, Shenmue 2, Medal Gear Solid X, and several others. Man!!! 2002 is going to be a great year!

Thread Information