Thread: What Game!?!?!?!?!?!

Default What Game!?!?!?!?!?!

what game should i get in a 3 game bundel. so far i have decided HALO and Amped.
    i am an artist.

Hidden Content

If you like:

Racing - Project Gotham

Surfing - Transworld Surf

Fighting - Dead or alive 3

Puzzles and Adventure - Oddworld

Survival Horror - Silent Hill 2

GTA3 when it comes out, but your getting it ina bundle Id say what Deathwish said and if you like
    Sports - NFL Fever
    Kiddy Games - Elmos Big Adventure ....what that isnt comming out?? OMG NO! Oh well I can go buy a 2 dollar ***cube juss for one game....
    t00 1337 f0r j00 and j00 and j00....this 1337s for j00 and j00 and j00 and j00.....

Don't forget...

Graphic Adventure : Azurik

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Because you have decided on Halo and Amped, I'm definately going to give you some advice...first off, those games are amazing! I know, I have them and I cannot stop playing either one of them!

If you like football, definately get Fever. But, if you are looking for a great Action/Adventure game similar to Zelda (but, much much much much much much better), get Azurik as Hugh_Jass suggested. I own this one, too. Great game! I also own Fever, by the way. I also have Project Gotham Racing...beautiful racing game...the best that I have ever played. It's extremely challenging and will have you playing for tons of hours and even days and weeks!

I keep hearing postive things about Munch's Oddysee, which is being sent to me as I type this. I hope this info helps...just don't get Fuzion Frenzy or Kubuki Warriors.

Oh yeah, if you are into Fighting games, I understand that DOA3 is not one to pass up.

Thread Information