Thread: Max Payne sequel?

Question Max Payne sequel?

I heard they are making one and I love Max Payne hes my favorite video game character. I dont know the name of it or when its coming.....does anyone have and info on this?

Here's the website for Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (ooo, ominous). Unfortunately, there's no info on that site yet. Additionally, I haven't seen any screenshots at all. However, I've heard that it might release this Fall . . . and I've read a rumor that it might come out on consoles before PC.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

apparently a movie is comming too eventually..but we'll see
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

The first Max Payne was one of my favorite games for Xbox and pc...The game for me was really fun, because I loved to do the slow-mo!

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Hey, you two has the same avatar design, look cool though. Anyway, Max Payne is more fun when it's first launch because of the new method: the slow-motion is what make the game look soo fun. Now, there are like too many using this thing, so it's get boring after a while.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by Shadow20002
    Hey, you two has the same avatar design, look cool though.
    Same clan
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thread Information