Thread: Lootbags in morrowind

Default Lootbags in morrowind

How do u get a lootbag in morrowind? I heard that they can hold an unlimitted amount of weapons, is this true? i got to many weapons just laying somewhere on my stronghold and i was wondering is this could be a solution

Member on the run

Lootbags just magically appear if you leave too many things in a room at one time. The next time you go in, a loot bag will be there with all your goodies in there. Though may I suggest you lock the rooms? They can get robbed themselves.

Originally posted by rudedogX
    Lootbags just magically appear if you leave too many things in a room at one time. The next time you go in, a loot bag will be there with all your goodies in there. Though may I suggest you lock the rooms? They can get robbed themselves.
    i have a pile of weapons in a room, but everytime i go back there isnt any lootbags so about how much time do i have to give it to appear

Member on the run

Not sure, I had a hell of a lot of stuff in a room before one finally appeared. Just keep on droppin' stuff is my only suggestion. I don't think there is really a set amount.

i think they are a bug of the game so it might happend on one version of the game nad not on another
    Hidden Content I am GameFreak I already know that

Couch Poe-Ta-To(e) Mr.MoJoRiSiN's Avatar

yeah just keep putting things in a room, but has to be a lot!!

I took over Cienne's house in the Manor district of Ald Ruhn and I have loads and loads of stuff in there before one appears.
    Beauty thing about it is you can just drop stuff on the floor, and once you leave and return, the stuff will be in the bag, plus everything else!!!

Is it possible to re-lock a lock??

pepitonet, damn nice sig!!
    _____------- My Games -------______
    | Ghost Recon: Island Thunder | Dead to Rights | Max Payne | Simpsons Road Rage | Amped | SegaGt2002/jsrf | Halo* | Morrowind* | Crash Bandicoot:Wrath of Cortex* | Hunter:The Reckoning | OXM demos #19-#24* | The Sims* | NBA Street Vol. 2 | Rainbow Six 3 Companion Disc* | Rainbow Six 3* | Outlaw Volleyball* | Colin Mcrae Rally 4* | Prince of Persia* | FIFA 2K4* | GTA:VC* | True Criime* | Simpsons Hit and Run* | Crash Nitro Cart* | NFL 2K4* | LOTR:ROTK* | ESPN NHL 2K4* | Tiger Woods 2004* | Dues Ex: Invisible War* | TH:Undeground* | Kill Switch* | Morrowind:GOTY* | Medal of Honor: Rising Sun* | Sonic Heroes* | Counter-Strike* | Crimson Skies* | Dungeons and Dragons: Heroes* | Max Payne 2* | NFS:Underground* | Pac Man World 2* | Amped 2* | Secret Weapons Over Normandy* | Splinter Cell* | Fatal Frame* |

*= NOT FOR TRADE!!!!

The Great One

Originally posted by Mr.MoJoRiSiN
    yeah just keep putting things in a room, but has to be a lot!!

I took over Cienne's house in the Manor district of Ald Ruhn and I have loads and loads of stuff in there before one appears.
    Beauty thing about it is you can just drop stuff on the floor, and once you leave and return, the stuff will be in the bag, plus everything else!!!

Is it possible to re-lock a lock??

pepitonet, damn nice sig!!
    Yep. You just get a Lock spell and use it on an unlocked door, or chest. The magnitude will be the difficulty of the lock.
    I am the YETI!!!!

Member on the run

Originally posted by Dulacc

Yep. You just get a Lock spell and use it on an unlocked door, or chest. The magnitude will be the difficulty of the lock.
    Beat me to the punch man! Oh well. Either way, enchantment items work wonders.

and why do we need to lock doors?

Couch Poe-Ta-To(e) Mr.MoJoRiSiN's Avatar

Thumbs up

AHHHHHH yes wonderful thanks guys!

HOWEVER

if I use an enchantment to lock the doors, will I get a key or whatnot?

Won't I have to picklock the lock to open the door again?

and one more question

At any point in the entire game does your character ever get a house of their own, like with their name? I figured after I got my stronghold up, the LEAST they could have done was given me my own house.....quite disappointed when that didn't happen.
    _____------- My Games -------______
    | Ghost Recon: Island Thunder | Dead to Rights | Max Payne | Simpsons Road Rage | Amped | SegaGt2002/jsrf | Halo* | Morrowind* | Crash Bandicoot:Wrath of Cortex* | Hunter:The Reckoning | OXM demos #19-#24* | The Sims* | NBA Street Vol. 2 | Rainbow Six 3 Companion Disc* | Rainbow Six 3* | Outlaw Volleyball* | Colin Mcrae Rally 4* | Prince of Persia* | FIFA 2K4* | GTA:VC* | True Criime* | Simpsons Hit and Run* | Crash Nitro Cart* | NFL 2K4* | LOTR:ROTK* | ESPN NHL 2K4* | Tiger Woods 2004* | Dues Ex: Invisible War* | TH:Undeground* | Kill Switch* | Morrowind:GOTY* | Medal of Honor: Rising Sun* | Sonic Heroes* | Counter-Strike* | Crimson Skies* | Dungeons and Dragons: Heroes* | Max Payne 2* | NFS:Underground* | Pac Man World 2* | Amped 2* | Secret Weapons Over Normandy* | Splinter Cell* | Fatal Frame* |

*= NOT FOR TRADE!!!!

You never get a house that is named after your character, unless you actually name your character after what the stronghold is named

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Never heard of it but should give it a try someday.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Thread Information